Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not been paying attention, how have the joints been on the latest troopers?

(will be my 1st SS trooper)

Last edited:
Can't wait for this and the last Sandtrooper to arrive and close this Tatooine Imperial chapter already.

52cfo8.gif

Anyone??????????????

The last one I picked up was the Sandtrooper. He holds a pose really well, upper body wise. It's hard for me to comment on the piece as a whole though since the pack is so heavy that you can't display without a stand. Aside from that there's a big improvement over the initial releases such as the Stormtrooper and if memory serves the body itself was pretty sturdy before I put the pack on.... :rolleyes:

The last one I picked up was the Sandtrooper. He holds a pose really well, upper body wise. It's hard for me to comment on the piece as a whole though since the pack is so heavy that you can't display without a stand. Aside from that there's a big improvement over the initial releases such as the Stormtrooper and if memory serves the body itself was pretty sturdy before I put the pack on.... :rolleyes:

So the loose ankles and legs are better i take it? (I don't wanna pay 100$ for loose joints)

So the loose ankles and legs are better i take it? (I don't wanna pay 100$ for loose joints)

Then you might want to wait. They were "better" meaning they could hold a pose for a short amount of time but that doesn't mean they act as they should. Once he's wearing the backpack which is VERY heavy he can't stand on his own.

None of my SS stormtroopers and white pauldron sandtrooper are able to stand on their own without a stand for a long time alas. I hope the new one will be better, but I kind of doubt it.

Figure stands are absolutly necessary for all SS Troopers as of now. At least all the SS Troopers I have require a figure stand from the Stormtroopers to the most recent Shock Trooper and White Pauldron Sandtrooper. The plus point is that SS Troopers cost around half that of the Medicom Troopers.

i managed to get my sandtrooper to stand with the backpack free of any stand...have got this one and the Corporeal on order...cannot wait...bring on the Dewback SS!!!!

Back