Sandtrooper w/ Orange Pauldron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i passed on all the other sandtroopers holding out for this one. i think he is the definitive look of all of the versions out there. though i do like the white one with the mg-15 gun, the orange pauldron & heavy blaster just seems most iconic.

Got my notice today as well. A little earlier than I was expecting. I just hope I have the money in 25 days....

Got my notice also. Make sure you have your money on your CC ready or you may get a delayed delivery since this is going to be a "split shipment" per SSC.

Got my notice too... Any updated pics of him? out yet... :chew
The Corporeal is next on the list...
Too many good figures coming out, so much money... :(

What with the weak pound, import fees, VAT and Fed-Ex fees, plus shipping, I have had to cancel because it's almost the same price as a Hot Toys figure. I am trying to get it from a UK dealer now, but I don't hold out too much hope :(

Are you getting these, as you only collect OT Imperials? :monkey3

No, I'm not getting these, you got it all wrong. Move along, move along...:monkey5 The idea was that I'm not going to get them from Sideshow, if you live in EU you know why ;)

Had the EX of this guy from ordering day, but had to cancel a few weeks later due to some circumstances. I put in for a EX WL 2 days ago with my fingers crossed and found out today it converted already! It's karma. He must want to be in my collection pretty bad:D Hopefully whoever's I got this time around canceled for a good reason. Garindan now has somebody to call.

Had the EX of this guy from ordering day, but had to cancel a few weeks later due to some circumstances. I put in for a EX WL 2 days ago with my fingers crossed and found out today it converted already! It's karma. He must want to be in my collection pretty bad:D Hopefully whoever's I got this time around canceled for a good reason. Garindan now has somebody to call.

What EX? There is no EX for this figure.

with the Sandtrooper coming out NOT long after the CW Anakin figure, i feel SSC may hold back the Ani and send both figures to me together to save on shipping :)
we will see.

Am I the only flex payor who has not gotten any notice, nor has not made a payment yet?

Am I the only flex payor who has not gotten any notice, nor has not made a payment yet?

I haven't either. I had to double check to see that I was on Flexpay, and according to the site, the first payment isn't until March 20th. :dunno

Back