Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know of a place in ontario that will pre order this one. want to get it but not sure any places in my area.

hoping maybe Legends or Silver Snail but i know silver does not do pre orders and legends do once in awhile.

if anyone know let me know

This is totally disappointing, i was waiting for this one, and now i cant order it.... nor can i find a SS Retailer in Australia..
Looks like this one is gona have to be ebayed and im not liking the sound of it already.. :mad:

This is totally disappointing, i was waiting for this one, and now i cant order it.... nor can i find a SS Retailer in Australia..
Looks like this one is gona have to be ebayed and im not liking the sound of it already.. :mad:

I don't see this as really any different than an International Exclusive but reversed. :huh

Hate this practice already. Hard to find a local retailer in Europe. At a resonable pirce? I doubt it. Now, they are really going to go crazy with prices here. This is the first SW 12" I don't buy in the first minute. And the reason is simply because I just can't.

Well, with the EU warehouse closing down, it occurs to me that they may be considering ending the practice of people buying directly from Sideshow. Maybe it costs less for them to ship out to a number of stores than it is to process and ship to thousands of individuals. Let's just say I'm a little skeptical of this being a "thank you" to retailers.

I guess I'm missing why people are not liking the fact that this is a retailer EX. You can order this online without any problem.

Alter Ego for example: https://www.alteregocomics.com/Exclusive-Sandtrooper-Corporal-12-Inch-Figure.html

Agreed. It's just that shipping and tax are higher then when ordered from SSC directly, for international and European collectors anyways. But, with SSC's policy towards us lately, it might not make a big difference anymore.

Just as an illustration: 12" bought from StarWarsShop some time ago:

figure: $ 129
shipping: $ 41
tax: $ 37
handling fee: $ 15

When was the last time you payed $93 on top of retail for a 12" figure?

Back