Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I was refering to the little Prode Droids that flies around the troopers in the Special edition ANH.

You can get the Hasbro version ;) With a bit of repaint it would look cool - mine is as original, but added a stand:

334kewi.jpg

I didn't know they were closing the EU warehouse?

That Really sucks!

Sideshow just priced me out of their products. The quality of the finished products does not, to me, justify another price increase (more customs charges).

Guess I'll buy far fewer items and be more selective. I think I'll be moving over to more Hot Toys stuff, and pay a bit more, but get better quality (no more floppy bodies).

A real shame if that's how it pans out as I'll miss a lot of Star Wars Stuff I would like to own, but Ce La Vie!

EDIT: LOL I hadn't read the Newsletter before I posted... I will obviously be ordering The Emperor and Chair and to Hell with the cost!!! Ha Ha, I'm so fickle!

Same here m8 i only want a few more SS 1/6 then im getting nought but hot toys.

Good to know, might go through them. Alter Ego only has a 5% off, versus the regular 10%.

Although I may just pass altogether... don't think I really need a 3rd Sandie.

Are you guys serious ?

This video is lame the guy's eyes are darting around looking for some B**???? excuse to talk about let's all go done and buy a figure together. Yeah !!!

And now they annoyance a new figure with a new seat that has been done before with a few changes.

You guys are suckers !!!!!

Are you guys serious ?

This video is lame the guy's eyes are darting around looking for some B**???? excuse to talk about let's all go done and buy a figure together. Yeah !!!

And now they annoyance a new figure with a new seat that has been done before with a few changes.

You guys are suckers !!!!!

Wtf are you on about :lol

I totally get the issues with this if you are outside the U.S.; if within NA, this should be about the same price as via Sideshow. As a result of that, I am personally happy with the program. Now, If I was in the U.K, that would be a different story.....

Well $63 of that is the distance (I assume the handling price is something the shipper imposes). $37 of that is compulsory government financing. That's over 1/3 of the total you pay. That must suck.

For the same reason, I'd think Californians would be happier with this because they don't have to pay their astronomical sales tax. Or does California impose use tax as well? (Maine does, but they can suck it.)

:lecture:lecture:lecture Picking this up from an out of state retailer saved me almost $30. I snagged it for $104 shipped USPS Priority (could've knocked it down to $100 going parcel) vs. the $129 it would've cost buying through Sideshow.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Picking this up from an out of state retailer saved me almost $30. I snagged it for $104 shipped USPS Priority (could've knocked it down to $100 going parcel) vs. the $129 it would've cost buying through Sideshow.

Yeah, this isn't a bad thing for us at all.... I went BBTS, 105 + shipping. So I'm saving about 15 bucks.

Trying to decide if I want this or not. I didn't order the White Pauldron but did the orange and if I get this I feel like I should go get the white as well...

Ordered mine from Forbidden Planet International in UK for £69.99:emperor

Hope it arrives then! I've never had anything I've ordered from them actually arrive. I just got letters months down the line when everywhere else had long sold out, saying they weren't expecting to get the item in stock so have cancelled the order. Now FP.com, they are reliable...I'll be keeping an eye out there.

Hope it arrives then! I've never had anything I've ordered from them actually arrive. I just got letters months down the line when everywhere else had long sold out, saying they weren't expecting to get the item in stock so have cancelled the order. Now FP.com, they are reliable...I'll be keeping an eye out there.

I feel ya:
I sure hope so. There are quite a few e-tailers out there who have a bad habit of taking more preorders than incoming stock and have a bad habit of letting the customer know they exceeded their limit via a cancellation notice well after they're long sold out elsewhere else. It'd suck to think you've got one secured only to get that little "haha **** you!" email from one.

wrong try again
Looks like you were the one who was wrong. :lol

Trying to decide if I want this or not. I didn't order the White Pauldron but did the orange and if I get this I feel like I should go get the white as well...

there's no such thing as too many sandies.....i have 3 marmits, the ssc white pauldron, the orange one on preorder, and bought this black one too....:D. even though marmits are great, the ssc ones aren't very far behind, for me at least!

Back