Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad:................:thwak

oops........sorry.........my elitist O.T. came out a bit...........:monkey3

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

LOL...I was kind of ribbing some of you guys with the post. But I would really like to get them.

I was just looking at the scene they have set up on the picture again. And although it seems that the newest Sandtrooper has the same weathering as one of the previous ones, if you hold your cursor over each of the three and look in the bottom right corner, you get to see the difference between the three. The new one will definitely have it's own weathering.

yeah it has all new gun, and some tweeking to the backpack or all new one, cant remeber, if we get a pro sample ill take some pics.

I just thought. Wouldn't this being a store exclusive make things harder for troops building, not forgetting this is the lowest ranking Sandie. I was planning to get 2...:(

I just thought. Wouldn't this being a store exclusive make things harder for troops building, not forgetting this is the lowest ranking Sandie. I was planning to get 2...:(

You are right these are the lowest rank Sandtroopers... But you can get the white version customized if this Corporal/Enlisted version is getting rare.

So far...the troops have had pretty generous limits. It would not surprise me if the allow 5 or 6 of these per customer as they have with other troopers like the Stormtrooper and Clone Troopers.

Not a huge surprise, probably pass on this one. 2 Sandies is enough for me... but at least we're getting these out of the way quickly.

I'm thinking those limits will depend on retailer inventory. :(

True dat. And I wonder if these will even be available from the B-n-Ms. I guess it will depend on what "Store Exclusive" means.

It almost sounds to me like a specific retailer is getting an exclusive. I know that is pretty much unthinkable and likely means Sideshow's website, but imagine if retailers or etailers like Brian's Scalp...ummm...Toys start to get exclusive Sideshow releases.

What Hasbro-esque nightmare THAT would be.

I checked with my local Sideshow authorised retailer, they couldn't confirm if they will be receiving this figure. I fear this is only purchasable through the Sideshow website, which is bad news for oversea freaks.

True dat. And I wonder if these will even be available from the B-n-Ms. I guess it will depend on what "Store Exclusive" means.

It almost sounds to me like a specific retailer is getting an exclusive. I know that is pretty much unthinkable and likely means Sideshow's website, but imagine if retailers or etailers like Brian's Scalp...ummm...Toys start to get exclusive Sideshow releases.

What Hasbro-esque nightmare THAT would be.

:lecture:lecture:lecture That would certainly squash my completist bug. I have no desire to pay $250 for a BT Ex Sandtrooper w/black pauldron.

I checked with my local Sideshow authorised retailer, they couldn't confirm if they will be receiving this figure. I fear this is only purchasable through the Sideshow website, which is bad news for oversea freaks.

I dunno if that's necessarily accurate. They said "Store Exclusive," not domestic exclusive. I'm beginning to think a single retailer will get this variant.

If this is restricted to a single retailer only, then SSC will be "cutting" off many collectors worldwide. It will be a sad day for collectors in general because that will mean SSC is following in the bad bad footsteps of GG. :(

All said, I hope that is not true. ;)

From what I've heard from Alter Ego is that this is an exclusive for all retailers who carry SS product. It won't be exclusive to just one retail store.

I don't think SS would do an Exclusive just to Brians Toys knowing that they would charge over $200.00 for it and get massive complaints about it .

This should be availbe through your normal authorized dealer like Brians Toys , BBTS, Alter Ego ect......

I'm guessing that its being done to throw a bone to the retailers as a thank you for carrying SS product, plus potentially it could wind up benefiting collectors since alot of retailers sell SS product a little cheaper than SS does directly to the consumer.

I got my REG Shock Trooper from Alter Ego for $80.00 plus I get it today ! SS isn't going to starting processing orders for the EX until
12/07 so I'll have it before most. I did keep my EX order though to satisfy the completist in me. I have all of the EX's so far and I used points to pay for part of it .

Back