Sad loss of a fellow member....DGTwoodward

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DGT was a friend on mine on this forum and was always positive whenever he posted here. He will definitely be missed.

You and your family have my sincerest sympathies and will be in my prayers.

R.I.P. DGT. :(

DGwoodward, may your rest in peace. And wherever you are, may you always carry the childlike glee that I am sure you had in your collections and the love that you shared with your fellow collectors and your family.

And to your family, my deepest condolences in this very difficult time.

Hello, didn't know where to post this but I had to mention to you as many of you were friends with him. DGTwoodward was my husband and last night has passed away due to a massive heart attack. He loved these forums and would call you friends. May he rest in peace....

My condolences to you and your family.

DGT was a friend on mine on this forum and was always positive whenever he posted here. He will definitely be missed.

You and your family have my sincerest sympathies and will be in my prayers.

R.I.P. DGT. :(

^^^ Same here he was one the 1st people i talked to here when i joined and i also enjoyed his friendly attitude and conversation.
I wish i had actually known him longer as a friend and fellow collector. He will be missed here on SSF.

RIP DGT

Ive never interacted with him but seeing the reactions he seemed to be a nice person appreciated by a lot. My deepest condoleances for your loss.

Maybe Dave or one of the mods should reach out to SideshowAlex or one of the other SS reps to let them know? Just a thought...:(

Thanks for that. I have cancelled all the Sideshow pre orders. I didn't want to as I love the figures too but my Daron would understand that money will be tight for my son and I for a time until we adjust. I had on pre order for him the 66 Batman and Robin. These were going to be a wedding anniversary present for him next year. He got me the Chris Reeve Superman, and the evil one. I got him the Thor from Thor. But until we adjust to his loss I have to avoid these wonderful figures. I will attempt in the future to buy more.

It was awful to do the cancelling. He had spent so much time in arranging the payment dates so they were manageable and spread out. I feel like I was stamping on him. But it was the right thing to do.

Thank you once again to everyone for your kind words in my time of loss....

I am sure he would have well understood the need to cancel.
He was very excited at the notion of all his pre-orders, but rel-life comes first.
As hard as this is for you right now, thanks for taking the time to let us all know.
I know how hard it is when a loved one is taken, so i appreciate you doing this.
:(

Back