Sabretooth LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im glad that I dont really care about the nameplates

Im glad that I dont really care about the nameplates

Thats a tough call for me. I bought green hulk and wolverine (for a combined total of $260) but they are both the regular versions.....then my Exc. Thor converted and was shipped out and then I bought the Exclusive Green Goblin off of ebay with the 35% off thing for $150 shipped after the rebate. So now I have two nameplates and two without....the completionist in me is SCREAMING to get the other two name plates...but the rational side says...who needs a nameplate for wolverine or the hulk....:banghead:banghead:banghead

lol dude theyre just nameplates and do nothing for the character.

lol dude theyre just nameplates and do nothing for the character.

I KNOW! I was like...eh they are nameplates...why would I want that, i mean I know who they are! Then my buddy got the exclusive Hulk with the name plate and Im like...I WANT THAT NAME PLATE. this collecting thing...man sometimes I wish I was a coke head....at least then I wouldnt have to buy something to display my coke on! :banghead:duh:wacky

If you want them all to match you could always sell the nameplates you have on ebay - I know it seems like a step down but if you think about it, you would gain some $$$ and all the busts would match...

How weird, right when I ordered the EX, the meter was at near sold out status. Is anyone else seeing that?

Not a huge Sabertooth fan, but this LSB is the best-looking one yet. :drool

Preordered! That meter is dropping fast! When I ordered it was nearly at 100, now it's down to less than 50!

I bought it. I hate the LSB line but this was amazing. Much better than that horrid Apocalypse.

I bought it. I hate the LSB line but this was amazing. Much better than that horrid Apocalypse.

Same here. I couldn't pass this one up. Best one yet. I look at it, expecting to pass it up, but quickly changed my mind after I saw the awesome detail.

sold out !!!! told you so..best of the line yet !!!! the line is really picking up now.

Back