Sabretooth LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any idea P!tu, those statues are badass:chew

Only thing I could recommend is asking on the statue forum. I think they're pretty good, but omega's face is weird to me. maybe it just needs to be painted.

Only thing I could recommend is asking on the statue forum. I think they're pretty good, but omega's face is weird to me. maybe it just needs to be painted.

I did it's a guy in the philippines that does 1/4 scale but thats all i got has this come out before from bowen or hardhero?

You know what is so awesome about this bust- it looks just like the Sabretooth from the cartoon show back in the 90's. Jim Lee's Sabretooth! It's just awesome. :horror

Now that Wolverine Exclusive bust doesn't sound like such a bad idea. :lol

that's why I was asking Jase. And you're right. But I seriously think the regular of this will be sold out shortly, and this will turn a profit down the road.

But now I'm seriously thinking about wolverine and green goblin

Man, this thing is just BEAUTIFUL. I keep going back and looking at gallery.

Someone post some more gallery pics (I can't figure out pic links).

that's why I was asking Jase. And you're right. But I seriously think the regular of this will be sold out shortly, and this will turn a profit down the road.

I really don't think the regular of this will ever turn a profit. We will be lucky if the exclusive of this does. No LSB bust to date is selling that well... even the exclusive Iron Man.

I have Wolverine, Hulk, Thor and soon to get Green Goblin. I gotta tell ya...thus far Wolverine is my favorite (IN hand that is). SO glad to have a sabertooth to go with him!

Sorry...didn't mean to come off rude!! This line rocks and I'm so glad that I'm current (with the exception of the exc. Doom which I'm buying from a fellow Freak!) cause I think they are gonna get harder to find.

I never buy for investment or flipping....I have enough $$$ tied up in the stuff that I keep!

BTW, Wolverine and Goblin are great! I think that both exclusives are still available through SS.

You know what is so awesome about this bust- it looks just like the Sabretooth from the cartoon show back in the 90's. Jim Lee's Sabretooth! It's just awesome. :horror

Nice observation, Thats why I think it's so popular too. But the Gore guys did an awsome job as well :D.

I wish they would have done a Sentinel LSB

I have Wolverine, Hulk, Thor and soon to get Green Goblin. I gotta tell ya...thus far Wolverine is my favorite (IN hand that is). SO glad to have a sabertooth to go with him!

you did it, Wolverine Ex LSB ordered, while still available. This Sabretooth will defiantely boost his sales.

Man, tonight was expensive. And I don't think I'll be cancelling anything from tonight either.

just ordered the wolverine EX bust 124.00 after points, it's going to look good with sabretooth, thanks El Roranous i forgot about that bust

Sorry...didn't mean to come off rude!! This line rocks and I'm so glad that I'm current (with the exception of the exc. Doom which I'm buying from a fellow Freak!) cause I think they are gonna get harder to find.

I never buy for investment or flipping....I have enough $$$ tied up in the stuff that I keep!

BTW, Wolverine and Goblin are great! I think that both exclusives are still available through SS.

No, my bad. My first sentence sounded dickish, sorry. I really did need someone to tell me not to do it.

Watch, Wolverine will sell out soon.

Funny thing is, about a week ago I was SO close to guying the lifesize red spidey bust a my local comic shop. I could have gotten it for 10% off retail (plus tax). So that's like $340 after tax. I kept going back and forth at the store, ultimately deciding NO because I couldn't display it, just too damn big. These seem to be a happy medium between the smaller Bowen busts and (for me) too large life size busts.

Watch, Wolverine will sell out soon.

Funny thing is, about a week ago I was SO close to guying the lifesize red spidey bust a my local comic shop. I could have gotten it for 10% off retail (plus tax). So that's like $340 after tax. I kept going back and forth at the store, ultimately deciding NO because I couldn't display it, just too damn big. These seem to be a happy medium between the smaller Bowen busts and (for me) too large life size busts.

1:2 scale is PERFECT for display IMO. Large enough that you don't need to be inches away to see it, and small enough that you aren't required to have vaulted ceilings!

BTW, glad we're cool Scott! :D

guys did you see the 360 on this ???? fokking B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!!

Back