Sabretooth LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, Victor Creed rules! Also very cool that it looks to be the Jim Lee version - which is my favorite Sabretooth design. Depending on how this thing looks, it could be my first LSB (would have to buy Wolvie to go with him of course).

Nah, trust me.. SSC isn't just making these to test the waters. To go through all the R&D, then production on any piece wouldn't be worth it just for market research.

If they were really curious, they could just do a poll, or have some employees troll through message boards to see what people want.

Nah, trust me.. SSC isn't just making these to test the waters. To go through all the R&D, then production on any piece wouldn't be worth it just for market research.

If they were really curious, they could just do a poll, or have some employees troll through message boards to see what people want.

that's easy; colossus, gambit, and a classic juggernaut. cant go wrong with those three. man, i should work for sideshow :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

2954728x90copywp0.png

PPO? That is shocking.....I was expecting that they'd go Newsletter announcement. Have any other LSB gone PPO?

it's weird.the podcast mentions PPO but states in the same podcast 'in the thursday 19th in newsletter'

Back