Sabretooth LS bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wait for the pf..wait for the pf..wait for the pf..wait for the pf..wait for the pf..

man this thing is looking kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2

I'd like to wait for a PF but I've been waiting for a Daredevil PF for a while now with nothing on the horizon....Hell even Mystique is getting done before him. :rolleyes:

2954_120x600.jpg

Looks like this one will be one of the standouts....

I wish his mouth was open, too many LSBs with clenched teeth.

Did matt sculpt tooth? Looks like it.

psst...I hope they redo Apoc.

psst...I hope they redo Apoc.

I would tend to agree with that at first glance, but if you read back in old posts, people said the same thing about the Hulk prior to shipping. I for one think Hulk looks great, so I think I will wait to see what Apoc looks like in person.

Though a second shoulder plate would be nice!

This will be available after the newsletter on Thursday. On the podcast, it says PPO with the Thursday newsletter.

Available after the newsletter as usual.

This will be available after the newsletter on Thursday. On the podcast, it says PPO with the Thursday newsletter.

Available after the newsletter as usual.

As in an actual PPO where the whole site converts to a singular pre-order? Or just as in it will be available for pre-order as usual starting after the newsletter is out?

As in an actual PPO where the whole site converts to a singular pre-order? Or just as in it will be available for pre-order as usual starting after the newsletter is out?

i think its going to be normal preo But the guy in the Podcast said PPO

I guarantee it was a misspeak. PPO is used a lot to just mean PO usually my mistake. I guarantee that if they didn't go PPO for some of the bigger characters and variants like The Hulk or Iron Man then they won't for a second tier character like Sabretooth.

I guarantee it was a misspeak. PPO is used a lot to just mean PO usually my mistake. I guarantee that if they didn't go PPO for some of the bigger characters and variants like The Hulk or Iron Man then they won't for a second tier character like Sabretooth.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

It wouldnt make sense to have a ppo for this.

Everyone who wants the Sabes EX should be able to get it, SS will put a large ES on it.

I'll be getting this guy off of eBay at a major discounted price. Look at Green Goblin, near 50% off (same pretty much applies for some of the other busts as well). It's a great bust too.

I'll be getting this guy off of eBay at a major discounted price. Look at Green Goblin, near 50% off (same pretty much applies for some of the other busts as well). .

That is if you dont collect exclusives....

Back