S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for those answers. I also just wanted to be informative for anyone that didn't know BBTS had put them up for order.

Fun looking figures with decent likenesses and proportions. Though I think these guys just did a Keaton Batman which, IMO, doesn't look great.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?HideSoldOut=true&PageSize=50&SortOrder=New&Series=32

I haven't followed this line or the company but I saw these on BBTS's front page for the 2012 Avengers film and thought they looked decent. Are they reissues or 2.0s or strangely belated 1.0s?

Yeah I saw those on BBTS and was surprised to the OG Avengers. The Hulk looks good to me, may consider it. I've had an shf Mark VI before, and I thought it was a cool figure, though I thought the proportions weren't quite how I like. I think the shf MCU line started with AoU back then.

Mk1 arrived, pretty nice- good paint

Pvd7aTL.jpg

a718LYW.jpg

Yeah, I figured they weren't doing anything for the shows since they skipped Wandavision entirely while everyone else revealed stuff. But now they're front and center with these two releases. I'm really Marvel'd out as far as collected every incarnation of a character.

Does anyone have the original Iron Man Mark VI, Mark XLII And Iron Patriot figures? It looks like the red paint is either fading or peeling off and now the figures feel really awful as I've seen on mine.

You know I was going to get the Cap vs Cap EG version but now I think I?ll get this Avengers version instead?it has everything including more heads with the Rogers head both normal and dirty and a BD shield and regular shield

The only difference is the paint is more of the final battle worn paint , so.it?s faded than the EG figure

https://youtu.be/-l_DkMddql0

Last edited:
The Hawkeye Avengers outfit was my favorite look for the films . I might have to pick this Hawkeye version

And the Avengers BW is also a must for my Figuarts collection

Those visions look good!

The A1 figures look so good together!

Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Avengers-Hawkeye-09.jpg

This what I always wanted Marvel Legends to do and they never delivered, happy to see Bandai did. Hawkeye and Black widow look great.

Back