S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor: Love and Thunder - Jane and Thor

FLyiOXXWYAIuVMk

I think they have a lot of work ahead with this face. Can't see Natalie Portman anywhere, she almost reminds me more of Cobie Smulders. The hair looks too toyish, and the skirt too flat and plasticky in the worst Hasbro style. It's just a prototype and they could improve it, although they could also do their old play of putting out the figure like this and, a few months later, put out an improved edition. After the recent reveal of their amazing new Dr Strange figure, these two somehow represent a comedown.

I've just boxed up all my Figuarts, and I forgot how much I loved the older figures. I don't think i've been impressed with any of the recent ones at all, especially at the prices they're asking.

This figure is given a bum wrap on YouTube IMO

I think it’s not perfect but it is one of Figuarts best to date

Last edited:
It's a great figure. There is a 3rd party accessory bundle with Deadpool 1 and 2 movie gun/holsters and a piece to put in the neck to bring it up more. I think once people have those in hand, it'll really bring out the greatness in this figure.

I'm still curious as to why Tamashii removed the guns. The hip having the hole in for the holster peg meant they originally intended to have it. So why did they decided to remove them?

It's a great figure. There is a 3rd party accessory bundle with Deadpool 1 and 2 movie gun/holsters and a piece to put in the neck to bring it up more. I think once people have those in hand, it'll really bring out the greatness in this figure.

I'm still curious as to why Tamashii removed the guns. The hip having the hole in for the holster peg meant they originally intended to have it. So why did they decided to remove them?
Do you have a link on where to procure said 3rd party stuff?

I truly hope Marvel/Disney isn't doing what Warner Bros is doing.

Do you have a link on where to procure said 3rd party stuff?
I'm not sure if they're still up for pre-order but you should be able to contact them over Messenger.

Deadpool Gun/Holsters Set

I truly hope Marvel/Disney isn't doing what Warner Bros is doing.
Amazing Yamaguchi 2.0 Deadpool came with 4 guns and that was released not too long ago. S.H.F. Deadpool never had any guns in his promotional photos though. So it's a weird decision by Tamashii.

Amazing Yamaguchi 2.0 Deadpool came with 4 guns and that was released not too long ago. S.H.F. Deadpool never had any guns in his promotional photos though. So it's a weird decision by Tamashii.

That’s actually another thing that made me think this since those guns are like laser blasters and not actual guns.

It's a possibility that Tamashii will be revealing their No Way Home McGuire and Garfield S.H.Figuarts at the Tokyo Store

Update on DP..found some custom holsters/pistol sets online:clap

great options I have now

DP

Or..

DP 2

The holsters just peg on the notches of the leg pads perfectly..no glue needed

Back