S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tamashii-features-marvel-04.jpg

tamashii-features-marvel-05.jpg

tamashii-features-marvel-03.jpg

As great as the "I am Iron Man" figure is, if I wanted that specific scene, I would just get the Iron Studios statue. No sense in wasting articulation on a still frame :lol

Oh and good idea Goblin, I will def check them when Thanos comes out.:clap

BBTS wants a $31 NRD for the I am Iron man BD :pfft:

And a $125 price tag

They're paying in full to order them and then have to wait for release for the rest of the payment. Yeah just order it yourself from the site to save on the high cost. Both of them come out the same month.

The last day to preorder both of them is Aug 2nd, so glad they announced a date to make it easy.

They're paying in full to order them and then have to wait for release for the rest of the payment. Yeah just order it yourself from the site to save on the high cost. Both of them come out the same month.

The last day to preorder both of them is Aug 2nd, so glad they announced a date to make it easy.

I wonder if HLJ will get it..I like them the best..you pay zero for preorders. I went on Bandai USA ..I hate they only have a PayPal option for their preorders, which I don’t mind..but when using PayPal , they charge the full amount first and then they credit it back to your account ( but sometimes it takes a few days ) :slap

I wonder if HLJ will get it..I like them the best..you pay zero for preorders. I went on Bandai USA ..I hate they only have a PayPal option for their preorders, which I don’t mind..but when using PayPal , they charge the full amount first and then they credit it back to your account ( but sometimes it takes a few days ) :slap

All these new releases lately have been web exclusives, you have to pay up front for them all. I'm not sure what you mean by crediting back to your account. No matter how you pay, you're paying up front.

I wish they'd made a new, more accurate head for Thanos this time. He looks less like a big, purple Josh Brolin and moreso a California Raisin.

Thor and Thanos just went up on BBTS/Entertainment Earth, so they're regular releases in the US and not P-Bandai Exclusives.

Thanos is $149.99 and Thor $84.99 pretty much as expected. That's one expensive pipe.

Got my EG Captain Marvel, the detailing is so good, but I guess I haven't picked up an shf in a while and didn't anticipate her feeling so small in hand :horror

Nervously, I decided to add some paint to further accurize Thanos in armored form. Since Bandai messed up the "Endgame" Thanos by having him wearing the Infinity Gauntlet, I decided that the Armored Thanos is from his brief appearances in Infinity War (which I liked better as a film). So I looked over screencaps etc and added paint to the leg armor, shoes, and shoulder armor.
Thanos before and after.jpg

Back