S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that does look great, can't wait to get mine. Really impressed with the spider legs! I'm surprised both companies cannot sculpt Holland but I guess he's so young and harder to really get it right. The Manipple sculpt is just a shrunken HT but pretty good if anyone is interested:

IMG_1149-528x668.JPG

Wow that does look great, can't wait to get mine. Really impressed with the spider legs! I'm surprised both companies cannot sculpt Holland but I guess he's so young and harder to really get it right. The Manipple sculpt is just a shrunken HT but pretty good if anyone is interested:

View attachment 488401

Isn't that what all the nipple sculpts are? I hope they release one for Neca's Marty McFly.

I was tempted with the MAFEX, however you stated this shf is the superior of the two :panic:

It still is IMO

and it?s selling out a lot at retail prices online. HLJ already discontinued it one week after I received mine :horror

So I wouldn?t wait long to make a decision if you want it at a good price . I haven?t seen a bad review of this version yet on YouTube and there are already over a dozen reviews I?ve watched.

Last edited:
I just ordered from Amazon Japan, they had the EG Iron Spider in too if anyone needs one.

The only thing that isn’t make me jump for joy is the damn film won’t release until Nov . So it distracts me from the outfit she is wearing in this ,because I won’t be able to see how good it looks in action for another 5 months...5 MONTHS! :gah:

Damn you Corona :thud:

I know it’s nitpicking..but still :lecture

Last edited:
The only thing that isn’t make me jump for joy is the damn film won’t release until Nov . So it distracts me from the outfit she is wearing in this ,because I won’t be able to see how good it looks in action for another 5 months...5 MONTHS! :gah:

Damn you Corona :thud:

I know it’s nitpicking..but still :lecture

Yeah I guess their factories were all ready running full steam before the announcement.

It still is IMO

and it?s selling out a lot at retail prices online. HLJ already discontinued it one week after I received mine :horror

So I wouldn?t wait long to make a decision if you want it at a good price . I haven?t seen a bad review of this version yet on YouTube and there are already over a dozen reviews I?ve watched.

Nice pics and poses! I'll heed your word lol yeah from your comparisons, it looks like the sculpting is sharper and the paint is better realized on the shf, plus it has the important bicep swivel!

Finally coming around to fabric capes, I see. The third party one I have on my Strange looks a bit nicer still but a step in the right direction

Oh the pain, the pain....
Thanos looks great and THE FIRST one accurate to the movie. I like the armored Thanos look, but I am a much bigger fan of Infinity War than Endgame. I don't want to have to get another Thanos, cuz I like my first armored one, though incorrect. Why Bandai?? Why torture us so?:rotfl
And this is the 3rd Iron Man 85? I think? Just how deep does Bandai think our pockets are? These things ain't cheeeep:lecture :lol

Is the good Doctor going to be taller this go round? No more "Kid Strange"?:rotfl

Back