S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This what I always wanted Marvel Legends to do and they never delivered, happy to see Bandai did. Hawkeye and Black widow look great.

Isn't it crazy how the main US license can't produce simple AND iconic stuff like this grouping? I'm not trying to pat Bandai on the back TOO much, but glad this whole team is coming.

Isn't it crazy how the main US license can't produce simple AND iconic stuff like this grouping? I'm not trying to pat Bandai on the back TOO much, but glad this whole team is coming.

:exactly:

Legends just had their chance to do them again and instead they chose to do Surtur and Odin before this group of 6. :slap

Got some Manipple Captain America End Game heads. Well.....I'm spoiled now. I'm going to get all the Manniple heads they make and replace as many as I can now. Saying the difference is night and day is an understatement.

Figuarts Replacement Captain America Heads (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Figuarts Replacement Captain America Heads (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Figuarts Replacement Captain America Heads (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Figuarts Replacement Captain America Heads (8) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Last edited:
206777588_399683474728697_5066602136235489927_n.jpg

Loki seems to enjoyed it. lolx

This is getting ******* ridiculous.

I thought the Marvel Legends figure was the height of idiotic hypocrisy for gluing the guns into the holsters, but this is even worse.

If Marvel Legends were so concerned, they shouldn't have made a figure from an ultra-violent, hard-R ADULT movie in the first place.

They thought it was "hilarious" to show graphic depictions of heads being blown off in slow motion in a MOVIE, but then have some kind of moral high-horse to sit on when they make an action figure of the character?

For SHF, it's even more insulting. There's no pretense at all that any SHF figures were ever intended for children. These are 100% adult collector figures. And they're made and released in Japan, a country that doesn't have a "gun culture" in real life but simply views them as part of fantastical fictional movies.

I'd have pre-ordered in a heartbeat if this was actually a complete figure, but I'm disgusted at this hypocrisy.

There are gun holding hands and holes for pegs at his thigh (holsters). They probably needed to leave them out in promo photos. But, they might be there on release.

No. John Walker had his guns listed on the product page. This does not. I have never known Bandai to add surprise accessories without listing them first.

Back