S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfect Cell was released after Gohan, and pretty sure SS Gohan, SS Goku and Piccolo were 2014 :dunno Krillin was after SDCC Piccolo, Android 17 was after Arlian Vegeta, and everything between Ultimate Gohan to PC Vegeta was before 2016. List is either done very weirdly, or just not right at at all

Thats the point, they havent shown it that way, they show it per year, which is totally wrong.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's showing the releases in between the SDCCs. Pretty much the one constant in this entire line.

Edited:
Perfect Cell was released after Gohan, and pretty sure SS Gohan, SS Goku and Piccolo were 2014 :dunno Krillin was after SDCC Piccolo, Android 17 was after Arlian Vegeta, and everything between Ultimate Gohan to PC Vegeta was before 2016. List is either done very weirdly, or just not right at at all

It shows that.

I think it's supposed to show the releases in between the sdcc exclusives

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Glad somebody was able to understand it.

Thats the point, they havent shown it that way, they show it per year, which is totally wrong.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The picture shows it that way. I believe the years are in reference to SDCC.

I've been following his progress with that custom on IG.
Are you referring to the pants, prodigy? That is the one thing I couldn't decide if I liked or not. I think he should have just went with a very dark, glossy blue for the pants.

Yup the pants. Imo they should've just been painted without that shading. Makes an otherwise excellent custom not so much.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Still doesn't make much sense Angelo, can't blame people for being confused :lecture

Still doesn't make much sense Angelo, can't blame people for being confused :lecture

No blame going around. It shows the growth between the SDCCs. The picture reads...

All the releases leading up to SDCC 2011
All the releases leading up to SDCC 2012
All the releases leading up to SDCC 2013
All the releases leading up to SDCC 2014
All the releases leading up to SDCC 2015
All the releases leading up to SDCC 2016

That should be able to clear up the confusion.

The picture should state so

Now the question is, where do each of us stand? I'm just missing the Revival of Freiza figures.

The picture should state so

Now the question is, where do each of us stand? I'm just missing the Revival of Freiza figures.

Maybe it would have been clearer if the SDCC was seen as the end of the Fiscal Year for everybody else.

Missing SDCC 2011 Super Saiyan Goku
Luckily with Super Warrior Awakening Goku and Normal Goku/Ultimate Gohan body, I'm able to cross that off my list.

Original release Super Saiyan Vegeta.
Premium Color release Super Saiyan Vegeta allows me to cross that off my list.

I got em all expect manga Piccolo and Gohan and will never get em. Also no Mexigoku since I ain't got the pesos for just a box. Crazy to see how much the line has expanded since its humble beginnings.

Pretty sure a lot of us are missing SDCC 2011 Goku, guess since it's a convention exclusive repaint it may not count in some circumstances. Missing SDCC 2011 Goku, Arlian Vegeta, and the original Super Saiyan Vegeta, plus RoF Figuarts.

@ Prodigy the thing over Mexigoku's box is still stupid :lol don't do it!

I got em all. w00t. Well, all, that is except for Gringoku. Waiting on my PCE Vegetables. Also waiting on PCE Trunks but that will be a while.

I got em all expect manga Piccolo and Gohan and will never get em. Also no Mexigoku since I ain't got the pesos for just a box. Crazy to see how much the line has expanded since its humble beginnings.

Manga Piccolo isn't that bad. At some times, I feel the skin coloring is a little better than the SDCC Exclusive. The paint application/coloring for SDCC Piccolo's outfit is absolutely phenomenal though. Easily in my top 5.

Maybe we'll get a Premium Color with the skin coloring of the manga (except with pink muscles) and the outfit coloring of the SDCC. (Not likely but it would be nice to see.)

Edited: Yeah, it is pretty crazy to see. That picture put a lot into perspective on how its expanded over the course of a year. I hope Tamashii continues to expand all character categories for Dragon Ball Z.

How many people want Tamashii to release S.H. Figuarts, Figuarts Zero, and Figuarts Zero EX in the same month? How many want Tamashii to release them in separate months causing breaks between releases?

Pretty sure a lot of us are missing SDCC 2011 Goku, guess since it's a convention exclusive repaint it may not count in some circumstances. Missing SDCC 2011 Goku, Arlian Vegeta, and the original Super Saiyan Vegeta, plus RoF Figuarts.

SDCC 2011 Super Saiyan Goku lost its advantage for me when Super Warrior Awakening Goku was released. I believe the SDCC Exclusive still counts as the most anime accurate portrayal of a Super Saiyan Goku. Particularly for the Android/Cell Saga.

Do you plan on collecting all of the ones that you're missing?

I'm only missing the first 3 Manga versions which I really don't care about[emoji1]. I don't have the Mexican exclusive if you wanna count that but I have the sdcc version.

For real, I hope they never pull that crap again. It's a really nice box too and I'll never be able to partake in its exclusive boxiness [emoji20]

@Ang, I agree on the Piccolo. The perfect anime accurate version would've been the manga skin coloring with the SDCC everything else. The rest of the manga version is just bleh in my opinion. Piccolo's got pink muscles, end of story! As for Gohan, the freckles, dull coloring overall, and paleness makes it one of the worst in the line. SDCC owns it in every aspect.

For real, I hope they never pull that crap again. It's a really nice box too and I'll never be able to partake in its exclusive boxiness [emoji20]

@Ang, I agree on the Piccolo. The perfect anime accurate version would've been the manga skin coloring with the SDCC everything else. The rest of the manga version is just bleh in my opinion. Piccolo's got pink muscles, end of story! As for Gohan, the freckles, dull coloring overall, and paleness makes it one of the worst in the line. SDCC owns it in every aspect.

Yeah it was awful. Along with the distribution on both Mexigoku and Frieza Saga Goku...

And yeah I agree on SDCC 2011 Goku, especially since the SWA Goku's head looks so much better. I still think it has a unique appeal but it's not worth that money. I wish I had it, but I can live.

Maybe the person whom made the picture lives in a different country where they recieved figures differently than some of us, I'm not sure or maybe its their own personal timeline when he bought them:dunno

I'm only missing the first 3 Manga versions which I really don't care about[emoji1]. I don't have the Mexican exclusive if you wanna count that but I have the sdcc version.

The Manga versions aren't that bad. I could understand why people aren't too fond of them though. Bah, the Mexican Exclusive is a repackaged SDCC Exclusive. (Well vice versa since the former was released before the latter.) I don't really consider that a separate release when Tamashii produced the one figure but packaged them differently.

They're going to continue the convention exclusive. (Does the Galeria Convention happen every year or every other year?)

I honestly think Tamashii could get away with a Premium Color Piccolo. It would be different from both the Manga and SDCC Exclusive even if it's a combination. Maybe the next Piccolo we'll get is a battle damaged with 2.0 articulation.

Yeah it was awful. Along with the distribution on both Mexigoku and Frieza Saga Goku...

And yeah I agree on SDCC 2011 Goku, especially since the SWA Goku's head looks so much better. I still think it has a unique appeal but it's not worth that money. I wish I had it, but I can live.

The distribution of Frieza Saga Goku was absolute **** at SDCC. My friend was able to get me one but not until the last day and I feel bad because it seemed like an unpleasant experience for him. NYCC distribution was handled very well though. They printed out tickets to give to everybody and you could only get 1 per day. Much better than people leaving with ****ing half boxes filled with exclusives on the first day of the convention.

Edited:
It makes me happy knowing overthe years we are getting more and more dbz sh figuarts :)

It makes me happy, too! I'm glad to see the resurgence of Dragon Ball Z in general. More material and high quality action figures leads to an amazing time.

Back