S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpegimage.jpeg

I can see potential in that Frieza. I for one wouldn't count tamashii out from not being able to improve or even make a whole new mold for 100% Frieza. It does raise the question of what's the demand for him and is there better bulkier characters to be released. I say Super Vegeta and Napa. And of course last form Cooler.

Personally I prefer standard Cola, because aesthetically it's more streamlined & goes perfectly with Freez

image.jpeg

I'd say Fourth Form Cooler first, Metal Cooler as SDCC, and then Final Form. As for Frieza, I'd want First Form first, Mecha, and followed by 100%. First Form Frieza is waaaay overdue

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Final Form Cooler is more strong!

Not by much. Think about it, FF Cooler was defeated by SSj Goku in a few hits. Meanwhile 100% Freezer was able to keep up with SSj Goku almost evenly. (i know it's not canon, but still)

They really can't release any other villain before a form of Buu. It's ridiculous. Next three announcements need to be PCE ssj3 goku, Kid Buu and Majin Vegeta.:lecture:

Then ya'll can have whatever the **** you want, I can put a lid on collecting these.:lol I'll just put a cardboard cutout of Tien next to Krillin.

Final form Cool has some size to him unlike his kid bro Frieza
I'd say Fourth Form Cooler first, Metal Cooler as SDCC, and then Final Form. As for Frieza, I'd want First Form first, Mecha, and followed by 100%. First Form Frieza is waaaay overdue

He needs his alien style HoverRound also.

Goku fight like ssj against freezer for the first time. He not dominated the transformation. Against FFCooler, he already can controlled better the transformation. That just a simply opinion. Also not for to be more strong, but it looks more awesome! Became bigger, more muscle. Something like Broly and I like that. Its just that.

Talking about Buu. I just became happy only with Super Buu. Kid buu, I don't know. It's just Kid. Super Buu it's supposed to be the real and more stronger form. (between kid and super buu), but how we know is not. But well that's what I only want from.

They really can't release any other villain before a form of Buu. It's ridiculous. Next three announcements need to be PCE ssj3 goku, Kid Buu and Majin Vegeta.:lecture:

Then ya'll can have whatever the **** you want, I can put a lid on collecting these.:lol I'll just put a cardboard cutout of Tien next to Krillin.

Amen to all that! As much as I'd love Cooler, more Frieza forms and other villains, Majin Vegeta takes precedent over ALL. We better get him this year or else...

Meta-Cooler is SUCH an easy and cheap SDCC exclusive for Tamashii to make after making a Cooler...

For real, a simple repaint and done. He'll go nicely with The Oscars Frieza too.

So I finally received my Anime Island order and it's the biggest haul of figures I've ever had. I'll open them up tomorrow and take some quick pics if I get a chance. Will probably just keep two Vegeta's since the upcoming Armored Trunks fig will suit my plans better. Gonna be giving up the EX Trunks too since I stopped collecting that line a while back although the urge to open him up is very tempting...

0ae903ae381e03957a66f93fb41d8151.jpg

80b4376e549afee8d5e3e3f1a450da26.jpg

ec4ae7b5a07a123d317206c7ce938ef8.jpg

2e7c8c402c6545cabe60ad53e9bd13dd.jpg

I would like 100% Frieza because yeah, it'd be just what Awakening Goku needs. But they need to make it work somehow, and there would be problems due to the size unlike Broly.

Cooler would be great too, I feel like they could do either form and it'd be good.

So I finally received my Anime Island order and it's the biggest haul of figures I've ever had. I'll open them up tomorrow and take some quick pics if I get a chance. Will probably just keep two Vegeta's since the upcoming Armored Trunks fig will suit my plans better. Gonna be giving up the EX Trunks too since I stopped collecting that line a while back although the urge to open him up is very tempting...

Holy cow! So many Vegetas :horror Why so many?

So you're really from Capsule corp! Mind helping me out buddy?

I'm content with the Figuarts Zero 100% Final Form Frieza at the moment. He may be a little on the bigger side but I don't mind.

I honestly do not see the appeal of First Form Frieza in S.H. Figuarts form. I would much rather have Tamashii release him as a Figuarts Zero so he can be displayed in his chair.

I want a buu before we get another frieza...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

The funny thing is that it already happened with Golden Frieza.

Those are some solid hopeful announcements.

A cardboard cutout? You're not going to take the blood route and put it in a frame?

Talking about Buu. I just became happy only with Super Buu. Kid buu, I don't know. It's just Kid. Super Buu it's supposed to be the real and more stronger form. (between kid and super buu), but how we know is not. But well that's what I only want from.

I would like to have a Kid Buu to go along with either Super Saiyan 3 Goku or Buu Saga Super Saiyan Vegeta. (Both, actually.) Honestly, Tamashii should be able to release all forms of Majin Buu other than Evil Buu. They already showed prototypes for Gotenks absorbed Super Buu (to go along with Ultimate Gohan) and Gohan absorbed Super Buu (to go along with Vegito.) Once they eventually release Gotenks, Super Buu would be a great after-release.

Not tell me the they are thinking release first gotenks before release super buu. I not believe that. (maybe, because i dont want get gotenks), but even without that. I not agree with that :( i not like that idea.

Not tell me the they are thinking release first gotenks before release super buu. I not believe that. (maybe, because i dont want get gotenks), but even without that. I not agree with that :( i not like that idea.

It's pure speculation. Dragon Ball Super allowed Gotenks to not only be secluded to the Buu Saga so Tamashii could release him for their Super focus. If they choose not to go that route, I imagine Gotenks will be one of Tamashii's top releases for the Buu Saga.

How long was Gotenks in normal form before he transformed Super Saiyan?

That's alotta Vegeta's! You coulda bought a shf hulkbuster with that.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Back