S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well we bassicly have all the major characters, just not the normal forms of goku and gohan.

Many lines have died using this mentality, and then people end up with pretty unsatisfying collections that are needlessly missing major characters. I think the exact opposite is true. I think you release all your heavy hitters, and then that will get more people into the line and make them more likely to buy the B and C listers.

Agree . Because u out the A -list figures first and then you'll want the b-list figures to go along with the a listers

Yeah, and if companies hedge their bets too much you can end up missing out on some important pieces if lines are canceled before they anticipate. Plus, not giving folks a-listers can negatively affect sales, which decreases chances even further that heavy hitters will come later. This happened with the DC Minimates, and I'm sure countless other lines.

Agree . Because u out the A -list figures first and then you'll want the b-list figures to go along with the a listers

if you are getting the B listers eventually then why is it so bothersome that they get released inbetween the A listers? you're planning to get them all, arn't you?

if you are getting the B listers eventually then why is it so bothersome that they get released inbetween the A listers? you're planning to get them all, arn't you?

This is my point. Of they can use Normal Vegeta's body to make 2 Ginyu Force members with just new arms and head sculpt, why not put that figure out for sale while you are making a all new figure from the ground up?? It makes sence. If some parts they have now can be re-tooled to make new characters, thwn that can fill the gap inbetween releases. Giving us more each year!

I would really like an Kid Gohan but come with alternate heads for his long hair (android saga) and short hair (namek saga) along with a couple outfits from the sayain saga and sayain armor... Same with kurllin...

I would really like an Kid Gohan but come with alternate heads for his long hair (android saga) and short hair (namek saga) along with a couple outfits from the sayain saga and sayain armor... Same with kurllin...

Kid Gohan is a must. Truthfully the Goku family is a must, aswell as all of the Z fighters.
Cooler, Freeza 100%, Imperfect Cell, Garlic Jr, Android 16,17,19, Dr Giro, Ginyu Force, and Radditz are all mist have Villians.

Kid Gohan is a must. Truthfully the Goku family is a must, aswell as all of the Z fighters.
Cooler, Freeza 100%, Imperfect Cell, Garlic Jr, Android 16,17,19, 20, Ginyu Force, and Radditz are all mist have Villians.

I personally would love all of these, but we will be waiting YEARS for them....

Yeah. I was watching the movie the other day, hes badass. But the american/english version had too much annoying rock music during the battle scene which is kinda annoying for me.

I don't get the love for Broly; he always seemed lame to me. A saiyan who holds a grudge against goku because he made too much noise when he was a baby. He's also a mindless villain with no character,

I wouldn't really care for Nappa either to be perfectly honest. One of the only reasons he has so much popularity is because of TeamFourStar.

and the ONLY reason we Got scouter Vegeta was the over 9000! meme.

And no, i'm NOT making that up, that's also why we got teh smashed scouter accessory, and screaming face with him..
Bandai said that was why.

YES!!!!!!

In all honesty, we need a brand new SS Goku. He's definitely the plainest of the entire SS team they have released.

not a new goku figure but a pack with extra stuff would be cool. i hope they pull a Leo on us but instead of getting weapons, we're getting extra faces and or a body with the symbol on his shirt.

Back