S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broli is better :)

Broli?

nrPjd.jpg

I don't get the love for Broly; he always seemed lame to me. A saiyan who holds a grudge against goku because he made too much noise when he was a baby. He's also a mindless villain with no character,

Don't you know how annoying a baby cry is?!?! I would hold a grudge too if I was laying there :lol

Ask yourselves this. If the line had one year left after they release the figures we've already seen (normal Goku, Krillin, 18, and Nappa), what would you want to see for those final figures? Let's say four.

Mine would be 17, Yamcha, Tien, and a Cell Junior. 17 because if I'm getting 18 I want to have 17 to go with her. Yamcha, Tien, and Cell Juniors because a sick 16 figure display could be made. Gohan fighting Cell, the rest of the Z-Fighters taking on the Juniors.

Yamcha and Tien would also lend themselves to Saiyan Saga displays with Scouter Vegeta and Nappa if you prefer. I'd give them alt parts so that they could be used for either saga.

Assuming it happened after they released normal Goku, Krillin, Nappa & 18...

Goten/Trunks two pack with Super Saiyan faces/hair
Kid Buu
...hm...hard to narrow it down to four...either Bardock...a Blue Gi Adult Gohan with SS faces/hair...or a Majin Vegeta.

Ask yourselves this. If the line had one year left after they release the figures we've already seen (normal Goku, Krillin, 18, and Nappa), what would you want to see for those final figures? Let's say four.

1.) Kid Buu
2.) Tien + Yamcha 2 pack
3.) Great saiyaman or mystic gohan or gohan from future trunk's time
4.) Bulma

Cheater, you can't put Tien and Yamcha in a two pack. Little Trunks and Goten I could see, but not two full sized figures.

Cheater, you can't put Tien and Yamcha in a two pack. Little Trunks and Goten I could see, but not two full sized figures.

They are 2 B listers; I don't know if there would enough demand for them separately. It's a somwhat logical pairing as well,

1.kid buu
2.kid goku with power stick and nimbus
3.17 to go with 18
4.kid gohan with long hair from cell saga with purple clothes

Great discussion idea!

1. Majin vegeta ss2
2. Broly
3. Teen Gohan mystic in orange gi vs Buu
4. Older teen Trunks in Bojack movie without his jacket

Alternates (see how I cheated here? :D )
SS4 gogeta
Buu in Gohan clothes
Buu in Gotenks clothes
SS4 goku
SS4 vegeta
Ozaru ape goku gohan vegeta baby

1. Kid Gohan from Cell Saga
2. Radditz
3. Tien/Yamcha 2 pack
4. Shenron

Nice call on Shenron there. Once normal goku is released, you could do the farewell pose from the final manga chapter. Awesome.

Or even paint it gold or yellow to pose ss3 goku for the exploding dragon punch!!!

That would be so neat to do that with ss3. And then the orange would actually work with the glow of the dragon punch effect.

Might have to email tamashii now.....

Great suggestion on Shenron.

Back