S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Shenron and Porunga would probably end up in the monsterarts line rather than the figuarts line

P.S. there is no way they can end this line without a buu to pair with the ss3 goku they already made. He is essentially the lone buu saga character we have

I think shenron is much more possible than porunga just cuz shenron is all looped around n stuff so he can still be big and long without being too big which would be kool , but my final 4 i would pick:

1. Super buu (like others stated b4 we need someone to pair wit ssj3 goku)
2. Raditz( to complete the last 4 original saiyans, plus hes the first villian of dbz)
3. Android 17 to go with 18, and also they could be posed together with future trunks.
4. I would have to say 16 just because if i only had one more spot id like to have him to include with 17 and 18 cuz if i added anyone else (yamcha tien etc..) i would want to include someone with them and at least with 16 the cell saga would be complete
...minus the rest of the Z fighters lol

I always thought the Broli film was insanely overrated. The fight was completely one sided and boring.

I loved the Broly character! Thought it was a great movie showing the over pride of vegeta, too. The sequel with Goten and Trunks was hilarious. Also, it was one if the few places to see adult/teen Gohan as a super saiyan. The third Broly.... Not so much....

The part in the first Broly movie where he is destroying trunks and Vegeta had some amazing fight scenes with clothesline. Also, when he took the Kamehameha to the face was great.

I also liked that he still encompassed the past evil egos of saiyans. He portrayed that "old desperation" planets felt when they fought saiyans or knew they were coming. Was neat to see the current "good" saiyans deal with that feeling (Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan).

Of course this is just my own opinion. I can also see why some people don't like it since it's not manga/anime storyline canon. At the same time, the exploding dragon fist movie was cool since it showed how Trunks got his sword, and even though it's also not canon, many fans do accept that history of his sword origin.

Anyone else like or dislike the Broly character or his movie(s)? Or anyone else want to see him as a Figuarts? If so, what version?

I'd buy a Broli figure just because it's another SS to display. But I didn't care for seeing a complete one sided *** beating for 40 minutes.

Back