S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Boom, you said it D. The Nappa proto, okay, that I get, it clearly didn't even remotely look finished. But showing the androids, one even very well re-sculpted, and then not releasing them, I am gonna be really disappointed if that happens. That stuff can start to work against them, it's bad publicity to say the least.

I was just going to say that! I agree Deano. I wasn't really expecting an armored Trunks, but this gives me hope! They just wanted to show potential for the line and it helped to compliment the other characters. If a tons of people showed interest it would help. But there's such thing as the "vocal minority". I think it was their Facebook, but I thought I saw most people gunning for Vegito.

just saw the news little surprised myself glad they do their research I knew it and so do they Nappa is a **** character always was really want #17 and 18.

Yea I want 17 n 18 too they're the villains that caused all the mayhem b4 cell got perfect

@PwnStar511

Thanks for the info! FOR ME, the villians are the fillers for my collection so its good the hear that they won't be focused on as much. The only villain I really want is Broly. Even though he'd be as big as Nappa, but with more to sculpt, he'd be a better seller.

Android 18 would be perfect to pose with ss vegeta (kicking his ***) or krillin (kicking his ***)

Last edited:
Even though he wouldn't come with a trenchcoat, I feel like I would still have to buy 2 Android 17s.

Last edited:
@PwnStar511

Thanks for the info! FOR ME, the villians are the fillers for my collection so its good the hear that they won't be focused on as much. The only villain I really want is Broly. Even though he'd be as big as Nappa, but with more to sculpt, he'd be a better seller.

I love the villains, but I've said it before I'm mainly a fan of pre-Buu Saga. I like everything, and I think Adult Gohan is great, but I have stronger emotional attachments to the prior sagas. So I'm pretty happy with the villains we have thus far. I would prefer to see more, like anyone else, but I'm perhaps more interested in Vegito, Gogeta, and Adult Gohan than anyone else.

Even though he wouldn't come with a trenchcoat, I feel like I would still have to buy 2 Android 17s.

Great point, that would make an awesome display. He's certainly one of the few GT figures I would love to have.

18 is part of the crew later though ... If we could only have one more villain not counting 18 because she's on the good side it would be Kid Buu to complete the main villians and to have a third villain to pose with normal goku, ssj 3 goku , vegeta ssj , piccolo even though is not accurate .

I don't think that this "two pack" thing is a good idea. Goten might be little, but he could have as many faces as Future Trunks does (SS head and normal head). IF they put everything into a two pack, both (goten and kid trunks) would probably not have too many accessories. So I prefer having a complete Goten with SS and normal heads than having both in a box only SS or only non SS.

I would like to see this NYCC poll. Does anybody have access to it? I want to know what options are they considering at the moment.

And I feel sad about Nappa. Because of the people that only would buy Gokus and more Gokus, we probably won't see a lot of cool characters being released. What a shame...

I don't think that this "two pack" thing is a good idea. Goten might be little, but he could have as many faces as Future Trunks does (SS head and normal head). IF they put everything into a two pack, both (goten and kid trunks) would probably not have too many accessories. So I prefer having a complete Goten with SS and normal heads than having both in a box only SS or only non SS.

I would like to see this NYCC poll. Does anybody have access to it? I want to know what options are they considering at the moment.

And I feel sad about Nappa. Because of the people that only would buy Gokus and more Gokus, we probably won't see a lot of cool characters being released. What a shame...

you forgot the vegeta and trunks fanboys too! :rotfl
they might surpise you with the amount of stuff they'll come... (in regards of kid trunks and goten)

A two pack would have no implication on what accessories the figures have. Tamashii two packs are just a buying incentive. Go check out any of the recent Super Sentai two packs; there's no lack of accessories. Regardless of how Goten and Trunks are sold, they will come with what Bandai wants to make, nothing more nothing less. In fact, making them a two pack would save money, as two packs are usually a little cheaper. Most likely do to saving on packaging material and design.

Never saw this picture here, so there you go:

4f9a07b2ef4211e2aaec22000a1faf7c_7.jpg

A two pack would have no implication on what accessories the figures have. Tamashii two packs are just a buying incentive. Go check out any of the recent Super Sentai two packs; there's no lack of accessories. Regardless of how Goten and Trunks are sold, they will come with what Bandai wants to make, nothing more nothing less. In fact, making them a two pack would save money, as two packs are usually a little cheaper. Most likely do to saving on packaging material and design.
I hope so.... I don't collect super sentai figures, what recent SH Figuarts two pack comes with 8 different faces each character?

Super Sentai don't need eight different faces, but plenty come with a lot of weapons or hands. It's not about how many figures are in a package, it's just whatever Bandai wants to make for the figure. This isn't Hasbro or Mattel, they aren't cutting accessories for cost at this point. It's a collector market, especially with the web exclusives. With DBZ they put a lot of emphasis on faces and hands, you shouldn't be concerned. What we need more of is effects pieces.

I'm just now getting into this line mainly because they are finally releasing normal Goku. I'm mainly interested in the major villains and saiyans though. With that said they really need to make some form of Buu and Goten/Trunks pack would be awesome.

It is from SDCC 2013, but I think it was never posted here from this angle. His legs looks shorter than I remember.. or maybe his arms looks too long like this lol

Super Sentai don't need eight different faces, but plenty come with a lot of weapons or hands. It's not about how many figures are in a package, it's just whatever Bandai wants to make for the figure. This isn't Hasbro or Mattel, they aren't cutting accessories for cost at this point. It's a collector market, especially with the web exclusives. With DBZ they put a lot of emphasis on faces and hands, you shouldn't be concerned. What we need more of is effects pieces.
Well.. this is just my opinion... :) I don't think that there is a chance of Bandai releasing a two pack with 16 faces (8 from goten and 8 from trunks). And we know it is possible when it is a single figure (Future trunks).
I think they would cut accesories due to costs issues. If this wasn't an issue, they wouldn't be complaining about Nappa's size, etc

Back