S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever order from Kirin Hobby? They've got a couple things I want to pick up but hadn't heard of them before.

Just get it off nipponyasan, ssgss Goku is 45 bucks this week. Yeah, price has been marked down right now. Just a heads up.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

He's $35.09 USD on their site right now NOT including shipping costs.

Nippon-Yasan is solid. They bubble-wrapped all my stuff. They're one of my "go-to" Japanese vendors.

By the way...I'm sure after we see them send out their "initial" stock of Super Warrior Awakening Goku, that he will be PLENTY available everywhere!

He's $35.09 USD on their site right now NOT including shipping costs.

Nippon-Yasan is solid. They bubble-wrapped all my stuff. They're one of my "go-to" Japanese vendors.
That's 46 Canadian dollars. Golden Freeza is also at the same price.

Sent from my PLT1077G using Tapatalk

Got to love the interaction between Goku and Vegeta and how DBS pokes fun at the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan "long" name...

1485020852872930083.png

your shelves are screaming for some decorations!

i wish tamashi would just branch out into "S.H.Figuarts Dio" or something and produce rocks, trees, bigger destroyed buidlings and **** knows what else you can need

Yeah they don't have much space as they are the cubed shelves but getting a few detolfs sometime next year will def print off some backgrounds for them...

I've got 1/2 my collection in detolfs and you can join two together to get a lot more space. Just google dual detolf mod.

Anyone have pics of their dbz figures in detolfs? I'm curious to see how they look.

Anyone have pics of their dbz figures in detolfs? I'm curious to see how they look.

Here's some of my old pics before I traded up the Detolfs for my current Besta setup. The Besta is a bit pricier but well worth it since it's adjustable and bigger. The Detolfs are great too though, so you can't go wrong either way. I'd suggest acrylic risers so you can fit the most amount of figs into the shelves.

ff29d4ec8ba879f9f8cb7143860c5cf6.jpg

c5dae089f1ca9710855b6c8f56f6dfd5.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

That's a hellva display. I really should risers for my stuff. I almost have 30 goddamn figures on my shelf.

Yeah they don't have much space as they are the cubed shelves but getting a few detolfs sometime next year will def print off some backgrounds for them...

:hi5:

@sil? just a heads up that pikachu is getting released in april :)

Can't wait for the datong Frieza and Cell finally coming. Might get a Trunks as well.

I'll probably only get the Frieza because my original one has a longer hip peg than the other side. I'll just switch the hips, and hopefully it won't affect the articulation too much. I'll definitely buy like 2 Cells, because I want to make a "Super Saiyan God Cell" and "Super Saiyan Blue Cell"

Cell_perfect_rojo.jpg

Cell_jr_adultCH_by_CHangopepe.jpg

Also, he said that if they do a Con Ex, that it would be a traveling con ex, same figure available at all conventions they go to across a whole year.
Wonderfest, SDCC, etc. like they did with Gohan last year. he was at Wonderfest, NYCC, and SDCC. He was even up on amazon for a little while I believe.

Interesting, I was reading this old comment. So technically, SDCC Gohan was also WonderFest NYCC SDCC Gohan :lol.

new image I just seen on insta

FullSizeRender.jpg

at first it was hella annoying how the hair is just repainted, but now i'm like "ehh whatever" about it :dunno

new image I just seen on insta

View attachment 225158

at first it was hella annoying how the hair is just repainted, but now i'm like "ehh whatever" about it :dunno

Regardless I'm still getting him... I wounder if arms are the same as saiyan saga vegeta if thats teh case then datong and simple repaint and bam crossed arms.. Really wish they would sell those rock platforms

Back