S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless I'm still getting him... I wounder if arms are the same as saiyan saga vegeta if thats teh case then datong and simple repaint and bam crossed arms.. Really wish they would sell those rock platforms

I just wish we didn't have to resort to reprinting and making our own crossed arms. That's his signature pose and in the movie he's doing that for 95% of it. I'm still getting this mofo but at the very least I would like them to match the hair with Goku but it won't happen unfortunately [emoji20]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Here's some of my old pics before I traded up the Detolfs for my current Besta setup. The Besta is a bit pricier but well worth it since it's adjustable and bigger. The Detolfs are great too though, so you can't go wrong either way. I'd suggest acrylic risers so you can fit the most amount of figs into the shelves.

ff29d4ec8ba879f9f8cb7143860c5cf6.jpg

c5dae089f1ca9710855b6c8f56f6dfd5.jpg

Thats one epic display makes me anxious to get my detolfs next year....

Can someone please answer me this; should I get the Scouter Version of Vegeta, or Super Saiyan? I can get them both for $180, and I don't know which one to pick. Please I need your advise! :rotfl :panic:

Plus scouter Vegeta has like 9000 more accessories including, for like no reason, an extra head. (yes I know one has the spot for the scouter, but it's practically invisible)

in my opinion, despite premium color Vegeta being released, the original classic version will always be more valuable simply because it was the first (and it's rarity will just increase from here on out)

Okay thanks! I wanted to make sure, because I didn't want to waste my money lol.

If you can get both for $180. I say get both. It doesn't get any cheaper for 2 of them because if you're not taking the SSJ Vegeta I'd like to have another haha.

in my opinion, despite premium color Vegeta being released, the original classic version will always be more valuable simply because it was the first (and it's rarity will just increase from here on out)
This is always going to be the case. People do this for amiibos, and while some first edition runs actually are different, it's not enough to charge what is roughly 15x the amount.

....its my homepage tho...

omfg xD

And btw to all who saw my last post, I'm officially out of money. I spent everything on buying the two of them :rotfl
But now I have the complete collection of this series, and I'm off to work on my Star Wars Collection. (I'm not leaving :wink1:, not that anyone cares lol, but I have all the DBZ figures on pre order, so I'm fully stocked. Took me one year to complete my collection!)

Not only that but I'd say most people think the OG looks better too. I think the value will be at its lowest once the PC is out but once it's gone, we'll see the OG reaching his over 9000 prices like the good ol days

omfg xD

And btw to all who saw my last post, I'm officially out of money. I spent everything on buying the two of them :rotfl
But now I have the complete collection of this series, and I'm off to work on my Star Wars Collection. (I'm not leaving :wink1:, not that anyone cares lol, but I have all the DBZ figures on pre order, so I'm fully stocked. Took me one year to complete my collection!)

Man... I'm still torn about jumping into Figuarts SW. I love SW to death, just as much as DBZ, but something's still holding me back. I only have Luke & Vader, but it seems the release order has no structure to it. First releases were RotJ Luke/Vader, then they fall back to TPM with Maul, then try to capitalize on TFA with Kylo/Phasma, and now backtrack to RotS with revealing a Grievous prototype and then go back to TPM with Obi Wan and the Droid.. the character release order is unpredictable & all over the place which kinda turns me off (they tried pulling that same nonsense with DBZ, now they're starting to smooth it out though) You would think Yoda or ANH Ben would be the next logical release but then they say NOPE and reveal a prototype based on a single leaked photo of a character with no name from Episode VIII because $$$ along with AotC Watto.. c'mon son

I only have luke and maul and if Id get nothing else Id still be very happy with them... Theyre the best ones that arent 1/6.

What single photo proto are you talking about?

on the topic of SW figuarts, i have the darth maul and am fine with it, but i wished it had better hip joints (for more range of motion) and ankle joints (same reason). Overall though, it's a fine figure, but for vader i went MAFEX. MAFEX had the height and proportions i wanted as well as feeling like a more complete figure (i prefer poseable cloth capes, and he comes with the unmasked head). I felt vader has to be a tall figure since he is suppose to be big and intimidating and the figuarts one, although very dynamic in proportions, lacks in height and size. I have the luke re-release on preorder though and i am very excited about that! For kylo i have black series though and i feel it's a fine figure as is, the soft plastic on the skirt for figuarts i feel like is awkward when you pose his legs since it wont droop naturally like a real cloth.

Back on topic with dbz, i have pretty much all the upcoming figures on pre-order so it's just a waiting game for me as well, the only one i have not POed yet is SSGSS Vegeta. Also anybody watch the latest DBS? as much as most of us want them to retcon the ending of RoF i dont think it's gonna happen, theyre following it pretty close to the movie, i think the most we can get is a longer fight scene with vegeta :(

on the topic of SW figuarts, i have the darth maul and am fine with it, but i wished it had better hip joints (for more range of motion) and ankle joints (same reason). Overall though, it's a fine figure, but for vader i went MAFEX. MAFEX had the height and proportions i wanted as well as feeling like a more complete figure (i prefer poseable cloth capes, and he comes with the unmasked head). I felt vader has to be a tall figure since he is suppose to be big and intimidating and the figuarts one, although very dynamic in proportions, lacks in height and size. I have the luke re-release on preorder though and i am very excited about that! For kylo i have black series though and i feel it's a fine figure as is, the soft plastic on the skirt for figuarts i feel like is awkward when you pose his legs since it wont droop naturally like a real cloth.

Back on topic with dbz, i have pretty much all the upcoming figures on pre-order so it's just a waiting game for me as well, the only one i have not POed yet is SSGSS Vegeta. Also anybody watch the latest DBS? as much as most of us want them to retcon the ending of RoF i dont think it's gonna happen, theyre following it pretty close to the movie, i think the most we can get is a longer fight scene with vegeta :(

Completely agree about Vader. Mafex wins for that figure hands down. The height is perfect.

Regarding Super, I noticed that too. They haven't really diverged from the movie. A lot of the dialogue is pretty much exactly from it. I never thought that they would retcon the ending since that was wishful thinking but like you said maybe we'll get a 2 minute fighting scene instead of the 1 minute one...[emoji52]

I liked that small tidbit where Goku confirmed that Vegeta was stronger than him. Whether that meant at the earlier point when he first arrived or currently idk, but as a Vegeta fan it brought a tear to my eye. Hopefully they keep the power levels the same between the two. That's the way it should be.

What single photo proto are you talking about?

No one in particular lol I was just being hypothetical.. as soon as Disney reveals a photo of a new character with a lightsaber from EpVIII then Tamashii will make a prototype of it the next day.. kinda like how they're jumping on the hypetrain of Super with the Champa/Vados prototypes, even designs that don't officially exist, yet still no word on Majin Boo

19d551170cd12974f24757fefad59c58.jpg
bdcac7f669542917a3b6eb753b58d3e8.jpg

Gohan joins the squad. Man, I really need to get another space for these guys. With everything coming, it'll be too cramped up. As if though it isn't already :(

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back