S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NYCC2016-Tamashii-Nations-DC-012.jpg

cant look at this baleman with out seeing this guy :lol
05d.jpg

Wow that Baleman is impressive... I'd like a SHF Batman Begins Baleman, but I'd kill multiple robins for an shf Batfleck. This sculpt of Heath isn't the best choice to me, other one is cool though.
Maybe the extra footage gives us more of the flashback where joker wheres this suit. I'd love the black and white suit the most though, with the maniacal laugh when he fires fron the heli. Fantastic moment. Bit inconvenient that harley and joker aren't in outfits that they ever wore at the same time.

Please make Deadshot, Deathstroke and the JL!:panic:

You know, come to think of it, this joker might be based on the flashback footage we havent really seen. That one quick **** of harley with the gun against his head is like his smiling sculpt. The "serious" one, might be from a scene that was completely cut. It's logical tamashii would think this scene was gonna be a fan favorite, and they get this stuff way too in advance to know it would end up on the cutting room floor.

There's a new shot of harley in that flashback scene outside in the teaser for the unrated edition, so I hope it's in there.

EDIT: PEOPLE!
NYCC2016-Tamashii-Nations-DC-006.jpg

It even looks like Will Smith!

Yeah Really Hope at TF in Feb we see an SS Batman.... Since mezco is taking thier ****ing sweet ass time with their normal Batman... That's been delayed three times now.

The ones I want from Mezco are the BVS Supes, the rest of Trek and the Frankenstein Monster. Harley is all I want from this line.

Back