S.H. Figuarts DC Extended Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I hated Suicide Squad to death, I did like Margot's portrayal of Harley and her outfit. She was the only thing that was good in that film.

I''ve always been a fan of Harley's. Therefore, I'll defenitely be adding this S.H. Figuarts' Harley figure to my little Harley Quinn collection:

harleys.JPG

Ps.: yes, I'm still customizing the "regular" Harley next to the one in lingerie, that's why her face is missing the eye mask. lmao

Mafex Suicide Squad Joker (Suit) ver. From the club/car chase scene, one of my fav outfits from the movie

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-008.jpg

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-001.jpg

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-002.jpg

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-003.jpg

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-005.jpg

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-006.jpg

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-007.jpg

MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-009.jpg

Straitjacket torso presumably for use with the coat ver. pants
MAFEX-SS-Joker-Suits-010.jpg

Updated new and accurate cane (last one was very simplistic and inaccurate)

Sorry again if this is in the wrong place, i couldn't find any mafex forum and these are still figuarts/import style.

EDIT: https://hlj.com/product/medmafex-39

September 2016 release...must be a mistake.

Is it just me or is Harley getting scarce now, she was on eBay a lot, but not so much now. I'm hoping there are more PO listings soon or I'm never going to get one. She'll become like the ANH Stormtrooper if I'm not careful! I know she's still up on BBTS, but, the shipping will be astronomical.

Not necessarily, if they have her then they have her and you can secure one. If shipping won't kill you then go for it the moment you see her.

We have enough figures of the purple jacket outfit. :lol
I'd really like to see the black tuxedo get some love. The only merchandise it's gotten is dumb. :monkey2

Attempt at an "SH Figuarts Style" (deco process-wise) Slipknot head sculpt. Any feedback on how i can improve the likeness? (please don't destroy me, its literally only my 3rd attempt at 3d modelling ever). I've been trying to figure out a way to replicate the amazing 3d face printing tech Tamashii uses for a while now. I have seen a couple of 3d colour printing services, but we're talking maybe $30 a head? But if i can get it to figuarts quality its worth it imo. I've noticed on the figuarts only the facial FEATURES are printed on top of flesh tone plastic, whereas 3d colour printing services print with ink overlaying the whole thing, so maybe everything would have to be digitally painted.
Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 9.20.04 pm.jpg

As you can see only the face is textured. In order for that to work, the plastic would have to match, or i could remove most of the skin tone only keeping the basic facial features (this is probably the way to go imo)

btw i chose slipknot because Adam Beach has a fairly distinctive face, which would make achieving the likeness a little easier, and i really love his design for some reason (as you can probably tell from my avatar). I think he would've made a pretty cool side villain imo

We have enough figures of the purple jacket outfit. :lol
I'd really like to see the black tuxedo get some love. The only merchandise it's gotten is dumb. :monkey2

True. But when I think of the Joker I think of purple. It's like his signature colour.

True. But when I think of the Joker I think of purple. It's like his signature colour.

I agree, I just like the tuxedo because it feels more Joker-y to me. You could always try swapping the heads on this and the MAFEX purple coat version? I'm not sure if it would work or how it would look though.

I agree, I just like the tuxedo because it feels more Joker-y to me. You could always try swapping the heads on this and the MAFEX purple coat version? I'm not sure if it would work or how it would look though.

Could always try that haha. Nek minit. Exclusive SHF Joker purple coat ver.

Wow, both head sculpts are absolutely terrible. I was actually looking forward to this figure too

Some of it could be the photography. His make-up is predominantly white and the lighting may be washing out any subtle detail that may be there. In hand pics will be essential here.

Back