Rumour: Susan to stop representing Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what, if Jon does take over, he's going to be downvoted to oblivion. The well has been poisoned.

Just a sad state of affairs.

ok that video is too long to watch the whole thing. I got about 30 min in. can someone give me any highlights that happen after? :lol

I'm at the hour mark. I've noted the main bits so far in my previous posts.

1:05 - "Whoever runs Sideshow's Facebook group is running it like their own ******* personal playground...they're on like a power trip...worst business decision I've ever seen."

Wow, I thought people were over-reacting a bit, but it does seem like this guy's a bit of a jerk. Personally I never had a problem with him, I've always found him okay to interact with on his FB group, but I guess you never really know how people are.

Yeah same here. OSS always seemed like a perfectly nice and friendly place to me (with much less of the ugliness and negativity you usually find on FB). But after reading all this there's no way I can remain part of that group now. And I guess I'll have to try OSR or someplace else instead.

No matter what, if Jon does take over, he's going to be downvoted to oblivion. The well has been poisoned.

Just a sad state of affairs.

poor john wick already has 279 thumbs down , just makes the figure look bad

poor john wick already has 279 thumbs down , just makes the figure look bad

Also not to mention any video featuring him has purchased hits too, so any metrics sideshow may be seeing are totally inaccurate. There is a reason why his videos have the most views on their channels.

Susan Damon · 1:06:45 I didn’t leave. That implies choice.

1:13 - Zachary: "She didn't ask for any of this. Honestly, it's probably my fault because Jon didn't like me, or was jealous of me and went after her. As a result she lost her job."

Jon must have some pretty big influence at Sideshow if they let her go on his "facts" alone. I mean, clearly the internet is riddled with negative remarks about this guy and they are still listening to him and actually fired someone for him. Seems like bad business...

I have to imagine Sideshow will realize at some point just how much they've been manipulated here. All you have to do is look at his crazy history.

Although with the way she was treated Susan likely wouldn't want to go back.

Unsubbed/unfollowing SSC as a result of this as well. My interest in SSC's products have been hanging by a thread anyway so stuff like this just makes it easier to distance myself even further.

I have to imagine Sideshow will realize at some point just how much they've been manipulated here. All you have to do is look at his crazy history.

Although with the way she was treated Susan likely wouldn't want to go back.

I never had any dealings with him, but he seems to be a master manipulator. Your greatest friend until something happens that makes him jealous or doesn't support him. That's been reported by may people online. So if you don't offend him you probably wouldn't believe the other side of him, because he doesn't show it to those he still considers to be 'friends' or 'supporters'.

It's quite a coincidence that Jon shows up on Sideshow's scene, and within weeks Susan, who's been there for seven years and is generally very popular with their customers, is suddenly fired.

I see that Deak is on this board as Inframan. Wonder if he’s keeping tabs.

He's bound to be. He's always everywhere, watching from the shadows using different aliases!

I got to the end of the video. Nothing really more to add.

Unbelievable, Susan will be sorely missed, her bubbly personality is one of the main reasons i did watch Sideshow live.

I'm sure nothing will change but sure wish us fan's could! Anyway called sideshow and told them any way getting Susan back on team sideshow would mean world to us fan's and comic con and sideshow vids will never be the same. I'll stay subscribed to sideshow youtube but I will not watch or Support anything involved with JonDeak ever! Sorry sideshow but if continue with Deak we fans will not support him! This is a hobby about loving Iconic Hero'S AND CANT Support a unjust fake rep 4 sideshow collectibles.

Geez, not only is Susan gone but SSC just announced that Deak will be directing an entire trilogy of unboxing videos with the GoT guys. :slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back