Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN ...

Had some rare free time last weekend and managed to finally put together my custom display case for my Iron Studios Iron Man MK42 - the repainting of my MK42 will hopefully start this weekend :pray:

So basically, I wanted to replicate what I'd initially seen from Iron Studios themselves when they unveiled their prototype last year but in my own style. So included in this display is my customary LED rope lighting around the statue base...this lighting is perfect for round bases and just compliments the overall display. Underneath the base of the statue sits an motorised turntable - thus giving the viewer an overall 360 degree visual of the statue. Really happy the way this came out and once the statue is repainted I cant wait to complete the display...

Once I've put it all together i'll definitely put up a video to show the turntable in action plus I can also get to turn the base and statue lights on too for extra effect!!! So here are a few pics guys :wave

Here is the statue in question before its repainted....

2yvereru.jpg

ypy3uves.jpg

and here will be his final resting place :)

ta7e6e2a.jpg

uraqyhe9.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN MK42

cracking case andy.:clap IM gonna look great inside that.james's work is excellent..now you need one for Mr Lee..when you decide
(and you should) to get it for your collection.put him in a IM suit so he blends in:lol.
always a pleasure to see pics of your collection mate:)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN MK42

Damn!!! Respect once again!!!

But, I'm more intrigued to see your repaint job... PLEASE... don't be good... because if it is, I'll be forced to send mine to you to the UK and redo mine too!!! :p

Good luck bud (even if I know you don't need "luck" with such talent!)
Make this statue proud, how it should have been since the beginning!!!

Wow fantastic display the lighting really makes it look special can't wait to see your display when you get the room

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN ...

Had some rare free time last weekend and managed to finally put together my custom display case for my Iron Studios Iron Man MK42 - the repainting of my MK42 will hopefully start this weekend :pray:

So basically, I wanted to replicate what I'd initially seen from Iron Studios themselves when they unveiled their prototype last year but in my own style. So included in this display is my customary LED rope lighting around the statue base...this lighting is perfect for round bases and just compliments the overall display. Underneath the base of the statue sits an motorised turntable - thus giving the viewer an overall 360 degree visual of the statue. Really happy the way this came out and once the statue is repainted I cant wait to complete the display...

Once I've put it all together i'll definitely put up a video to show the turntable in action plus I can also get to turn the base and statue lights on too for extra effect!!! So here are a few pics guys :wave

2yvereru.jpg

ypy3uves.jpg

ta7e6e2a.jpg

uraqyhe9.jpg

Cool looking display case can't wait to see the repainted Mark 42 statue go in here. :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN ...

that case is killer. I so want to see a panoramic shot of your set up mister. this boggles my feeble li'l mind.

:clap Display is looking great my friend. This is a great piece and deserves this extra attention!

Looking forward to the video of this on the turn table moving :rock

wow very nice bro im impressed you should do video reviews on youtube on your statues as they have really nice displays

Averone better watch out, your collection is starting to rival his! ;)

Great looking case! I'm interested to see the repaint. The bare bones of a great piece seem to be there, but the factory paint app is definitely lacking.

2yvereru.jpg

ypy3uves.jpg

ta7e6e2a.jpg

uraqyhe9.jpg

Just beautiful display my friend!

Wow Andy! Went trough this thread and now I can say I envy your collection!

This last statue is from a Brazilian company right? They make other statues that I'm very interested in buying, but I'm not sure about the quality....as it seems no one here is rough of a fan of those series/ (saint seiya).

Great collection man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow Andy! Went trough this thread and now I can say I envy your collection!

This last statue is from a Brazilian company right? They make other statues that I'm very interested in buying, but I'm not sure about the quality....as it seems no one here is rough of a fan of those series/ (saint seiya).

Great collection man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Correct, it's Iron Studios first release 1/4 scale. Like most rookie company's their first release was plagued with QC issues - namely the paint app.

If you went through Ricardo here on this forum he personally inspected and uploaded photos of the statue before shipping to ensure you got a good one.

I'm very happy with mine.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* One of the best PF's - the BATMAN PF EX

:horror Would you look at that!!! :horror you see, this is one of the reasons why I'm glad your back!! :lol at this rate with yours and Al's posts of sexy booties, I can't see myself getting much work done today!! :rotfl:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol I thought your Arnie would win against her for being an eye popping display... ah but I was wrong... a woman with a fine booty like this never has to worry about competition. :wink1:

That is the coolest IM display caser EVA!! lol

Damn awesome display andy. Beautiful.I want to see all your collection in one video!! Make it now!! ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back