Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN MK42

That's what I call "limited". :p

:lol in a nutshell...you can't get more limited than that :lol

Now that is the way to show off that iron Man Roberto!!!! Love it! Well played player! You be pimpin statues like no one else I know!

781789_db5f_625x1000.jpg

:lol hey Ondi...your posts are just the funniest!! :hi5: nice one bro :clap

:clap :clap such awesomeness Andy. Hopefully one day I can start my terminator collection. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much Nick :hi5: I'm pretty sure that you'll soon build an awesome collection my friend :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN ...

Thanks for the PM Neil :hi5: sorry pal, completely missed you post :lol They are indeed custom cases. I've recently changed from acrylic to glass cases as I feel it gives for a more professional and museum like feel to my displays not to mention they are much sturdier so I'm not so limited as to how much weight I can put inside them. I've also found that cleaning the glass cases is much more easier and leave a better finish, with acrylic I was often having to go over it a few times just to get any streaks out. However, the key factor in changing to glass is the cost. The cost of Acrylic has risen considerably over the past year :horror

tumblr_mcbci5KEAD1rzbvsto1_400.gif

(Just replace Dan with Andy)... I've got a friend in the "glass" industry so I might (once my collection gets reorganized) move in that direction too. I'm moving most down into a pure collection room and creating more of a museum aspect for display (constantly rotating items to keep it fresh) like your impressive collection for my tv/film room and my upstairs office.

Thanks. Oh, and sorry about the bunny. :bunnydanc

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW CUSTOM DISPLAY CASE FOR IRON MAN ...

awesome_lincoln.jpg

I'm speechless dude :horror

because someone builds his own hall of armor :panic::yess::lol

Big Congrats on your AMAZING Updates in your Collection :clap:clap:clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* One of the best PF's - the BATMAN PF EX

:lol nice one Sarv :lol infact, you might be interested to know that my T-800 on Harley display has now sold buddy :( never thought I'd actually sell it but had it on eBay for a month or so...one guy, who is a massive T2 fan, took one look at it and made me a fantastic offer which I just couldn't refuse...as I packaged it up last night I did shed a tear :monkey2

WOW that is shocking news Andy. With all due respect for good price that you got for it, I never imagined you would ever sell it. That was the gem of your collection mate. But anyways as long as you are happy selling nothing else matters. Glad to know he made you an offer you couldn't refuse.
TeFhv.gif

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS FINALLY SHI...

That is the coolest IM display caser EVA!! lol

Thanks so much my friend :hi5: glad you like it :)

tumblr_mcbci5KEAD1rzbvsto1_400.gif

(Just replace Dan with Andy)... I've got a friend in the "glass" industry so I might (once my collection gets reorganized) move in that direction too. I'm moving most down into a pure collection room and creating more of a museum aspect for display (constantly rotating items to keep it fresh) like your impressive collection for my tv/film room and my upstairs office.

Thanks. Oh, and sorry about the bunny. :bunnydanc

:lol awesome gif Neil :clap had me in histerics hahahaha!! Yea, I can only recommend getting glass cases bud, especially if it's a museum style look your after. Here are a few more examples of glass displays that I currently have on show to give you and idea. Also, another is portent factor is the lighting...this will help make your piece stand out even more! If you need any further help Neil then just let me know....P.S. Can't wait to see how your display turns out :rock

uvety9aj.jpg

a8y7e4uv.jpg

ety3ygyt.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS FINLLY SHIPPED!

At last!!! Just recieved my FedEx tracking for the Iron Man MKVI :rock should be here for Wednesday/Thursday...how close will it be to the proto...we'll soon find out :panic:

qy2unusa.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS FINLLY SHIPPED!

Yes, I've order mine from sideshow.

I was able to use my reward points.

Yes, I've order mine from sideshow.

I was able to use my reward points.

Even better!!! :rock hope you don't have too long to wait my friend. Please post some pics up when you recieve it.

Last edited:

awesome_lincoln.jpg

I'm speechless dude :horror

because someone builds his own hall of armor :panic::yess::lol

Big Congrats on your AMAZING Updates in your Collection :clap:clap:clap

Thanks so much Aslan for your kind comments :hi5: its such a funny thing to think that it was your You Tube video review of your collection, notably your Iron Man MKIII LSF display, that first had me like :thud: :thud: and made me think to myself, 'I wanna' collection like his!!!' :lol :lol it certainly makes me feel extremely grateful for what I've achieved in the last few years and it's various collectors across the globe, such as yourself my friend, that have given me the inspiration to do so :1-1:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS FINALLY SHI...

I think both version would look nice.

Looks like those early pics of the MKVI 1:2 bust infact was a recast from China! :horror that would explain the noticeable change of red colour plus the lack of battle damage...at least that means what we'll receive this week will hopefully look something like this!!!:rock

y7a9ugag.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS FINALLY SHI...

Hi Andy sorry for the late post....i had to go many pages back to see some of your new arrivals.

probably my favorite was your batman pf :clap WOW he turned out great especially after all the hate he got from the first pics :lol no really i would be very happy with him......and well done with the armpit fix :clap bravo :clap

My 1/2 scale wolverine is on Its way....but i swear Andy if he's anything short of amazing i will post those terrible pics of there last effort every time i see anything of there's.
On a brighter note Can't wait for the iron man MARKVI LSB at last :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS FINALLY SHIPPED

Nice custom harley display.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB HAS FINALLY SHIPPED

im 31 and have been saving up my first OMG for something special and i found it OMG, :bow

great stuff mate (proper jealous)

love that war machine 1/1 bust

Hi awesome news on the mk vi bust can't wait to see actual pics as the promo looked awesome :)

:clap :clap such awesomeness Andy. Hopefully one day I can start my terminator collection. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much for the kind comments Nick :hi5: give it time and I'm sure your collection will flourish my friend. I will look forward to your future updates :)

WOW that is shocking news Andy. With all due respect for good price that you got for it, I never imagined you would ever sell it. That was the gem of your collection mate. But anyways as long as you are happy selling nothing else matters. Glad to know he made you an offer you couldn't refuse.
TeFhv.gif

Hey Sarv, how's it going buddy :) it was indeed the gem of my collection. The most sentimental piece at least due to it being my first ever display that I posted on my thread :( so as a tribute, I will be posting a few pics tomorrow showing the dismantling of my T2 on Harley display as I say goodbye :monkey2: in all fairness, it's going to a top guy who's a massive Terminator fan and I know he'll take great care of it...still amazed at the amount he sold for :horror

Last edited:

Nice custom harley display.

Thank you so much Angelica :hi5: however, it has now sold to another excited collector :( gonna post some final pics of it a little later on as a way to say goodbye :monkey2

im 31 and have been saving up my first OMG for something special and i found it OMG, :bow

great stuff mate (proper jealous)

love that war machine 1/1 bust

:lol :lol wow...very kind words indeed my friend and I'm honoured to receive your very first OMG :rock

Hi awesome news on the mk vi bust can't wait to see actual pics as the promo looked awesome :)

Thanks Ant :hi5:, yea...tracking shows it as currently being in Indianapolis so unlikely to be delivered tomorrow but definitely Friday!!! :rock

Awesome news just came on here to check for pics will be back tomorrow :)

Back