Rizzoli and Isles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't been keeping up with the season but did see the season finale. Will say it was pretty messed up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I haven't been keeping up with the season but did see the season finale. Will say it was pretty messed up.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Do you plan to catch up at all Jen? The show is great, but it is always good to re-watch (or see it for the first time) after knowing there is so much eye-sex and totally gratuitous, totally gay touching. The show is a whole new experience.

:rotfl

I hate that I like this show so much. I feel like it's something my mother would have watched. But Sasha Alexander is irresistible.

That "So Gay..." video is hilarious though.

No shame in liking it. Sometimes I feel like the plot lines are a bit weak, but the two leads make the show so good that it's hard not to watch.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Did anyone catch the first episode back this season? I enjoyed it a lot.

And for my buddies who like Jane/Maura, it looks like there will be a flashback scene or a dream sequence scene where the ladies lock lips. Leaked by non other than Sasha Alexander. Oops.

Anyways, I am glad that Paddy is alive and I like that he lied to Maura about the fact he would have shot Jane. It had to be a lie because we know he wants Jane to protect Maura. He would never have shot Jane. But he could see Maura and Jane's friendship was suffering over Jane shooting Paddy, so he said what he did to help smooth things over.

I like him.

I love this show :)

How funny was the scene where Jane and Maura first meet haha. Maura putting on a glove to hand Jane some money, not wanting to touch her at all because she doesn't know where she's been :)

I really like Paddy too, hopefully we'll get to see him again. He keeps telling Maura he'll tell her who her mother is.

Got to download the second episode now :)

I love this show :)

How funny was the scene where Jane and Maura first meet haha. Maura putting on a glove to hand Jane some money, not wanting to touch her at all because she doesn't know where she's been :)

I really like Paddy too, hopefully we'll get to see him again. He keeps telling Maura he'll tell her who her mother is.

Got to download the second episode now :)

Oh Maura. She's so cute. I loved that scene. I also love that Jane didn't just come out and say "I'm a cop." She just went with it. Great pair those two.

I also enjoyed it when Mama R went to hug Maura and she said she's not really a touchy feeling person, and backed off. Yet she's hugged Jane I think 4 different times already. Yeah...mmhmm.... :monkey3

Paddy is a good guy and means well. He's a mob boss and sure, he's had to do some pretty crappy things over the years. But you can tell he also has done some good. And he loves Maura. I love how much he wants to protect her.

I also like how he shot Agent Dean. I wish he aimed higher for pete's sake. I hate that guy. He could have got Dean out of the way for Maura/Jane. Just sayin.

I have the latest episode on my dvr but didn't watch last night. Was getting my little lady to watch a couple episodes of Warehouse 13 with me. So, tonight it is!

It's funny - there are so many shows now on TNT, USA, Lifetime that I enjoy watching, but have no investment in like I would with a cable show or something like Buffy/Angel. It's a very definite line - with AMC/HBO/Showtime on one side and these other networks on the other side. I would never consider buying DVD sets for Rizzoli and Isles, Suits or Royal Pains as I would for Walking Dead, Dexter or Game of Thrones.

But I still enjoy them, although I'm not chuffed if I miss an episode or two.

Oh Maura. She's so cute. I loved that scene. I also love that Jane didn't just come out and say "I'm a cop." She just went with it. Great pair those two.

I also enjoyed it when Mama R went to hug Maura and she said she's not really a touchy feeling person, and backed off. Yet she's hugged Jane I think 4 different times already. Yeah...mmhmm.... :monkey3

Paddy is a good guy and means well. He's a mob boss and sure, he's had to do some pretty crappy things over the years. But you can tell he also has done some good. And he loves Maura. I love how much he wants to protect her.

I also like how he shot Agent Dean. I wish he aimed higher for pete's sake. I hate that guy. He could have got Dean out of the way for Maura/Jane. Just sayin.

I have the latest episode on my dvr but didn't watch last night. Was getting my little lady to watch a couple episodes of Warehouse 13 with me. So, tonight it is!

I hate Agent Dean as well :mad: I seriously hope they don't have Jane end up with him.

I was thinking maybe Maura was less huggie with Angela because she's like a mum and she's not that way with her own mother. But later when she hands her the picture, she does hug her, so who knows.

Saw episode 2 yesterday, OMG so funny :rotfl

Jane's really rubbed off on Maura, love her sarcastic attitude with Jane "the icky red stuff is a rash". She's got to dumb everything down with her :)

Btw, I've just watched those videos you posted earlier and they are so gay, I have no idea how I missed it before. Maybe it's because I got into Warehouse 13 and saw Myka/HG, Jane/Maura are even more obvious than that lol.

Last edited:
I hate Agent Dean as well :mad: I seriously hope they don't have Jane end up with him.

I was thinking maybe Maura was less huggie with Angela because she's like a mum and she's not that way with her own mother. But later when she hands her the picture, she does hug her, so who knows.

Saw episode 2 yesterday, OMG so funny :rotfl

Jane's really rubbed off on Maura, love her sarcastic attitude with Jane "the icky red stuff is a rash". She's got to dumb everything down with her :)

Btw, I've just watched those videos you posted earlier and they are so gay, I have no idea how I missed it before. Maybe it's because I got into Warehouse 13 and saw Myka/HG, Jane/Maura are even more obvious than that lol.

OMG, we really need to talk. Haha.

Myka and HG are in love!! I love those two together. Just wish we could have had more time. And I love that Joanne loves Jaime so much.

I loved Jane's receiving a fax scene on Rizzles. That's what I call it, when you have TP hanging out of the back of your pants.

Oh yeah, that scene was hilarious, I love how they're all too scared to tell her :)

I love Myka/HG :) Jaime is such a twitter troll, if she doesn't come back for a bit of season 4 I will be so unhappy :( Can't wait for season 4 to begin next month :)

Oh yeah, that scene was hilarious, I love how they're all too scared to tell her :)

I love Myka/HG :) Jaime is such a twitter troll, if she doesn't come back for a bit of season 4 I will be so unhappy :( Can't wait for season 4 to begin next month :)

How do you tell someone that they have TP hanging out of their pants? That is just as awkward for the person who has it in their pants, haha.

Latest episode wasn't as good as the first 2.

Not really liking this guy Maura's dating, seems like a weirdo.

So Jane likes Casey more than Dean, hopefully we don't see her hook up with Dean again :)

I felt completely bored by the latest episode. If it continues like that, I will happily not watch it anymore. Besides, I don't actually watch it for the drama. The writing isn't all that great and the crime stuff is severely lacking. I watch it for Jane/Maura. But I have couples that are actually canon that I can watch. So if they continue down this current path - Buffy out.

Does anyone watch this show anymore? I guess it is more of a chick show, but I like it. Was surprised and saddened to hear that the actor who played Frost passed away.

Does anyone watch this show anymore? I guess it is more of a chick show, but I like it. Was surprised and saddened to hear that the actor who played Frost passed away.

I don't think it's a great show but I watch it because I love Sasha Alexander.

It was sad to hear he took his own life. Sad.

Back