REVIEW: Bigshot Toyworks 1:6 Scale Bertie the Pipebomb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, that is a beautiful figure. I think that may just have to be a "gift" to myself... just a mindblowing figure :rock So is this a figure you have to order direct? And, I understand there are different versions.

Yeah you can only order it direct from Ashley Wood's webstore. The shipping is a hellva deal, $30 EMS from Hong Kong (shipped directly from the factory). The actual shipping to me in the US was more like $60 US so really, the figure only cost me about $270. Real nice of Ashley Wood and Bigshot Toyworks to eat some of the shipping cost.

Awesome, I figured the $300 was before shipping. One of these will be my next stupid purchase!!! Although, after just getting in the latest Apexplorers figure I need to cool it for a couple weeks :lol

Oh it is, the total cost including shippng was $330. It should have been $360 if they charged me actual shipping cost.

very cool figure...... would LOVE to have one.
cant drop that kind of $$$ though at this point.

anybody have a link to the store??

nevermind. I found it.

and of course they have to have 2 versions. That Dirty Bertie is awesome too :banghead

I went with the Desert Rat for three reasons.

- It was released a month before the Dirty Deeds and I am impatient
- I feel it's color palette is more representative of Ashley Wood's artwork
- It has a... man's genitalia... drawn in it's arm

thunk theres ANY chance SS might distrubute these???
.. since they did sell the Popbot pieces/??

That would be awesome if Sideshow carried these... you never know, they didn't offer the first Apexplorer figure until it had already been out for a few months.

Awesome indeed! I've won the raffle for the 50pcs edtion Bloody Bertie. They told mine will be even more bloodier then the one showed at NYCC. I'm also getting the Desert Rat. Can't wait for them! :chew

Last edited:
its an awesome figure....wouldnt fit with my collection..but looks very good.

Now I'm going to be ALL OVER one of these, but which one to get?

Too bad that Ashley's Nom de Plume is sold through... it looks like it's going to be a great figure:

nomheader.jpg

Back