Resident Evil: The Complete Series Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a remake, but that's not what this appears to be.

For anyone confused it looks like straight ports with some HD upgrade...ness. Here's some scans.

jsv5Jl.jpg

Jra1Hl.jpg

Ulijdl.jpg

plntBl.jpg

Source: https://biohaze.imgur.com/97S06#plntB

I would love a remake, but that's not what this appears to be.

For anyone confused it looks like straight ports with some HD upgrade...ness. Here's some scans.

jsv5Jl.jpg

Jra1Hl.jpg

Ulijdl.jpg

plntBl.jpg

Source: https://biohaze.imgur.com/97S06#plntB

I'm just glad to get an HD upgrade of RE4! Hopefully the cut scenes will be upgraded to HD too unlike a certain other HD upgraded game *cough* God of War Collection *cough*

Still I can only imagine the awesomeness of a remake of RE2 and 3 in PS3/360 graphics.

The sheer awesomeness would unmake the world.

I can't understand what's holding them back from remaking re2 and re3, why did they decide to stop at just remaking the first re? What was their excuse? I'm pretty sure everyone wants re2 and re3 to be remade at this point, hell I would even pick an re2 and re3 remake before a new re title.

I can't understand what's holding them back from remaking re2 and re3, why did they decide to stop at just remaking the first re? What was their excuse? I'm pretty sure everyone wants re2 and re3 to be remade at this point, hell I would even pick an re2 and re3 remake before a new re title.

No idea...it seems like such a no-brainer.

I just hope the poor sales of Darkside Chronicles, (which featured-pretty much-a remake of RE2) doesn't deter them from the idea.

:lecture Yeah, I'm one of the gullible folks that is eating up the new HD remakes. I'd buy every one of the RE games if they remade them for the new consoles!!

All im waiting for is for them to put the orgional RE2 to download on EU PS Store.

That being said i ____ing love RE4. Its abit like Resi meets Metal Gear. Cant wait _____es!!

Back