Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an updated version of re1 for ps3 and 360 would have been nice, even a port of the gamecube one.

I was thinking that as well. If we were talking about MGS it would've been done without hesitation.

If any of you guys want to play the campaign on Veteran this weekend let me know because I want to attempt getting S+ on the entire campaign.
~~I want my platinum for this game!!!!

I was thinking that as well. If we were talking about MGS it would've been done without hesitation. If any of you guys want to play the campaign on Veteran this weekend let me know because I want to attempt getting S+ on the entire campaign.
~~I want my platinum for this game!!!!

i sure hope this does happen, mgs1 is my personal favorite of the series. :yess:

just beat it gotta say the reviews out there are spot on im a big resident evil fan and this game wasnt good .

Add my PSN; andrewisthejoker

I played online in a mission I had no clue what I was doing, and my team were just terrible. None spoke, they just scattered in directions randomly. It could be awsome online with the right people communicating and working as a team. Hell, I worked best online with the Lupo Bot! She covered me quite abit,got things done!

I had the same issue so I just quit the game. LOL We lost too. :lol We weren't organize and the players that use their MIC mostly tell you off if you die or aren't helping [while they don't even help you out either.] :dunno

I tried to play campaign, however it took forever for the game to find players so I just gave up.

I played a bunch of Verses and Heroes and once I started getting used to it I really liked it. But very few people communicate during the match. So it wasn't as fun.

My PSN is FortuneHunters. I would love to play with some fellow freaks.

I'll add you guys later. Start a team. :hi5:

Why is it that reviews came out for this so quick?

Isn't this game heavy on online multiplayer?

1UP has not released their review yet because of this.

Might just have to pick this up today with all the praise going around from all of you.

I'm feeling lonely seeming to be the only one here that has it on the 360.

I gotten Apocalypse a lot to the point where I don't even vote for it anymore. In Heroes mode, the other team just camps out on a building top and never comes down. Sooooo boring.

I'm feeling lonely seeming to be the only one here that has it on the 360.

I gotten Apocalypse a lot to the point where I don't even vote for it anymore. In Heroes mode, the other team just camps out on a building top and never comes down. Sooooo boring.

Add friends. Or buy ir for the PS3... :nana:

Add friends. Or buy ir for the PS3... :nana:

I got some non-Freaks to play campaign with in the mornings but they're in Europe and not on at night, which is when I play on my days off. Plus friends can't really help with the idiots in MP. They are too plentiful to avoid.

Also, I only buy exclusives for the PS3 (use it mostly as a BD player). That and I have never, nor will ever, buy the same exact game twice (doesn't mean I don't double-dip, damn GOTY editions).

I like this game i really do, but im finding myself to get board of it quick now. Maybe its cuz the campaign is three hrs or the mutiplayer is just the same running and shooting. Idk.

or the mutiplayer is just the same running and shooting. Idk.

I'm not sure what MP isn't just the same running and shooting, unless you mean those crazy custom game types like you find in Halo : Reach(like Speed Halo or Sunday Driver). There are really only a handful of gametypes to play in MP that nearly every MP-focused game uses (horde, capture the flag, king of the hill, deathmatch, VIP). I don't see why you would have thought that something different might be in this game.

Another complain when you're playing campaign some user either don't know how to aim or just like shooting EVERYWHERE!!! So you end up getting shot. :mad:

I like this game i really do, but im finding myself to get board of it quick now. Maybe its cuz the campaign is three hrs or the mutiplayer is just the same running and shooting. Idk.

Honestly it's because the "cool" factor wore off and you figured out it isn't very good. :slap

If you slap Resident Evil on it people will eat it up. Look at all the mediocre films they have made and keep churning out. Someones paying to go see these. :lecture:rotfl

Honestly it's because the "cool" factor wore off and you figured out it isn't very good. :slap

If you slap Resident Evil on it people will eat it up. Look at all the mediocre films they have made and keep churning out. Someones paying to go see these. :lecture:rotfl

i like it because im killing zombies. could be way better but im loving going back to locations from my childhood. I like the atmosphere, the hospital was creepy. just wish it was alot longer. i wanna explore the horrors again. But it makes me wanna play RE2 and 3 again. i prefere this over 4 and 5. There, i said it!

Just picked it up last night.

Overall, people have given it a bad review.

IGN called it "little more then a poor man's SOCOM". I would have said Left 4 Dead hence the zombie theme.

I think it's a cool and fun game.

Finally RE put in the "shoot and run" action in there, which makes it more exciting.

Does anyone suggest the use of different characters for different levels or can you get away with just using the same through out the entire game?

Just when I thought I have collected enough...

NECA will release these...

515px-toyfairorc.jpg

p1050820.jpg

Back