Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont want to Kill RE2 leon because RE2 leon is awsome.

But, would it set off a chain reactiong, altering the past to erase the god awful resi game of 4, saving us from Emo haircut leon with no personality but a cool coat, and furthermore rid the earth of Ashley Graham!?

Woah now. Leon was epic in re4. Dude could kick you and your head explodes

RE4? :dunno

JK. :nana:

It was an okay game. I felt like it was spinoff of the series, not a sequel. Capcom should've gone with RE: A game for Leon fans.

:peace

Anyway, I still wish ORC had different B.O.W.s.

I was playing Versus Mode, meh... Plus, I have to mute people. Gets annoying hearing them cuss and stuff. I just hate playing with random people online.

Finally my order has been posted! Shame i dont trust the mail to have it to me before the start of next week. I might have to look into using this shopto place in future.

I was playing Versus Mode, meh... Plus, I have to mute people. Gets annoying hearing them cuss and stuff. I just hate playing with random people online.

I tried to play campaign, however it took forever for the game to find players so I just gave up.

I played a bunch of Verses and Heroes and once I started getting used to it I really liked it. But very few people communicate during the match. So it wasn't as fun.

My PSN is FortuneHunters. I would love to play with some fellow freaks.

Add my PSN; andrewisthejoker

I played online in a mission I had no clue what I was doing, and my team were just terrible. None spoke, they just scattered in directions randomly. It could be awsome online with the right people communicating and working as a team. Hell, I worked best online with the Lupo Bot! She covered me quite abit,got things done!

Back