Resident Evil HD collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Booooooooooooo.

I only noticed yesterday PSN are offering Code Veronica half price to the people who bought RE 4. I don't know how long the offer has been on but it wasn't there when i bought it for full price :(

Booooooooooooo.

I only noticed yesterday PSN are offering Code Veronica half price to the people who bought RE 4. I don't know how long the offer has been on but it wasn't there when i bought it for full price :(

there was two options. If you contact sony im sure they'll refund you bud

Not a fan of the Outbreaks but I'd totally love to see Dead Aim get released for PSN and I'd kill to see REmake and 0 get an HD release though I don't know how likely that is since I think Nintendo own exclusive rights to those 2.

I got my Resident Evil HD Collection Mug the other day. The tea wasn't anything spectacular, but the mug is pretty cool. Since they only made 200 of them, I own 2.

6238379844_a748af403d_b.jpg

6237858183_037d29547f_b.jpg

6237881587_72cb2ba3ba_b.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR7IgGOB4u4"]YouTube - Resident Evil HD Collection Green Herb Press Kit - Collector's Mug [/ame]

Thoes cups are awesome. Never knew they existed!

Hmmm this thread is close enough for this. I've been playing RE: DC again today for the first time in a while and its different...

I keep finding Barry in rooms he was never in before (and i have played arranged/original as both characters ect many times) and as a result ive been getting new scenes and dialogue. I was shocked when i (playing as Jill) left after the first yawn battle having been bitten was not rescued after fainting. I had to get my own medicine! And i swear there is a 3rd audio track for the game... because im not recognizing the music thats playing now.

It is odd.

Last edited:
I've been playing code Veronica HD for a while now and ... realllllly unhappy with it. The original was kind of dark to see in parts so i was looking forward to HD so the lighting would be much better like it is on RE 4. But it is impossible to see in some areas ! The graveyard is so hard to navigate i had to keep bringing up the map to see where i was and letting off a shot to light up the small section i am in.

Sounds like you need to turn the brighness up on your TV. Never had a problem with "darkness" now on the 360, nor ten years ago on the Dreamcast/Gamecube/PS2.

Oh, i did and it worked fine im more than happy with it. It is just shocking as it only seemed to be that game. I had been playing it on the ps2 fine then i got the HD and it just was realllly dark. But that might of been a pre-made setting for the HD input on my TV as opposed to the Skart

Back