Resident Evil HD collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CV has one of the best stories of any RE game, the problem I had with it were the controls were really awkward (for me at least). I found it very difficult to run around zombies compared to earlier games and it took nearly an entire clip of handgun ammo to put down a single zombie even on easy.

CV has one of the best stories of any RE game, the problem I had with it were the controls were really awkward (for me at least). I found it very difficult to run around zombies compared to earlier games and it took nearly an entire clip of handgun ammo to put down a single zombie even on easy.

Agree. So I have to ask Leon's hair or Steve's? :monkey3

...and it took nearly an entire clip of handgun ammo to put down a single zombie even on easy.
Thats why you drop them with about 2 - 3 bullets then run over to them and hack with the knife while they are on the ground. In fact, on easy i was quite often forced to use the knife while they were approaching me and i dropped a couple at a time without them getting a bite in.

The knife is an extremely good weapon on CV you just need to have the balls to rely on it and get in close with your enemies. Tyrant can be defeated with just the knife, once you get him on his knees for the first time with it if you just keep hacking at him he can never get back up till hes done for.

And in other news - RE 4 is very tough at the moment on PRO for me. I've no health and ive died about 4 times in battle at this certain point.Ashley is such a pain in the bum! I wish i had of chose the gangster/armor costume instead of the rpd one because then i wouldnt need to worry about her. I miss Sheva!

Agree. So I have to ask Leon's hair or Steve's? :monkey3

That's not even funny. The Steve's hands down. Anyone who does not agree is morally wrong and should be shot!

Thats why you drop them with about 2 - 3 bullets then run over to them and hack with the knife while they are on the ground. In fact, on easy i was quite often forced to use the knife while they were approaching me and i dropped a couple at a time without them getting a bite in.

The knife is an extremely good weapon on CV you just need to have the balls to rely on it and get in close with your enemies. Tyrant can be defeated with just the knife, once you get him on his knees for the first time with it if you just keep hacking at him he can never get back up till hes done for.

And in other news - RE 4 is very tough at the moment on PRO for me. I've no health and ive died about 4 times in battle at this certain point.Ashley is such a pain in the bum! I wish i had of chose the gangster/armor costume instead of the rpd one because then i wouldnt need to worry about her. I miss Sheva!

I always sucked with the knife. I never was able to kill a zombie fast enough while they were down.

Indeed, RE4 on Pro got really frustrating at times. I remember the fight with Krauser being especially tough my first try on Pro. Also the Garridors and Gatling Gun Ganados were especially annoying.

Indeed. It's a well known scientifically proven fact stated by Jesus Christ himself that the only RE character who's absolute awesomeness surpasses even The Steve's is Tofu's :lecture

So Code: Veronica Steve or Darkside Chronicles Steve? :monkey3

Another obvious question. CV/X The Steve PWNS DSC The Steve! :lol

Actually in all honesty I still haven't played DSC yet. I don't have a Wii.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3APZfsdv8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3APZfsdv8[/ame] I never played it as well. Just watched videos on YouTube. :rotfl

I just noticed that Steve has an ear piercing... Hhmmm. Did he have one in Code:Veronica X, too? :dunno

So i figured i would post this here first. I have a mint copy of Resident Evil 4 the Premium Edition for the PS2. It has everything mint, mini strategy guide, booklet, lithograph of ada, and dvd extra disc all in a minty fresh steelbook case. If anyone is interested please let me know. Otherwise its off to the site that shall not be named.

I've been playing code Veronica HD for a while now and ... realllllly unhappy with it. The original was kind of dark to see in parts so i was looking forward to HD so the lighting would be much better like it is on RE 4. But it is impossible to see in some areas ! The graveyard is so hard to navigate i had to keep bringing up the map to see where i was and letting off a shot to light up the small section i am in.

RE4 was a big improvement and worth the money. Code Veronica has went the other direction and is a step down. Literally at the moment the only benefits i can see from buying this game is to show off trophies.

But on the plus side it also opens up a chance for people who have never played the game to play it because it is a really good game.

So is it safe to assume these HD re-releases aren't worth it? I guess I'll just stick to my Gamecube versions of these games.

bummer code veronics sucks, even the reviews are bombing the hell out of the game. i think i'll still get it for nostalgia's sake. i've downloaded the rest re games from the ps store so this and re4 will be a welcome addition.

bummer code veronics sucks, even the reviews are bombing the hell out of the game. i think i'll still get it for nostalgia's sake. i've downloaded the rest re games from the ps store so this and re4 will be a welcome addition.

Me too. Got re4 on Xbox live already and I'm loving it.

I wish we could have got a hard copy of them like in Japan...

I recently got RE4 and its very much worth it.
Its one of my all time favorite game and its really nice to see the game looking much sharper.

Completed CV again before on HD. Iv'e been playing re games since they first came out and i dont know why im always tight on using the weapons and ammo of the shotgun/bazooka and machine gun ect (and health). I think no ill use hand gun i need the big stuff for later. And it always gets to later and ive got enough acid/flame/grenade/shotgun shells/machine gun clips to of used through the entire game. I'll never learn!

More HD re please :(

I want a RE 4/5 style viewed versions of the original 3 games. Sure this day and age the games would only last 2-3 hours but id still love them. Maybe make a remake-trilogy. Of course RE 2 would need its original music because i think that has yet to be topped by any RE game. In fact nearly any game at all (I really like the Legacy of kain music's and Tekken so im not sure)

Back