Resident Evil HD collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing is really exclusive anymore, besides first party games. Revelations could eventually end up on another system.

:lecture Even thought I would recommend buying it IF you already own a 3DS. Don't buy a 3DS just for this game because like Biojex just said, it's more than likely going to get a port on another system(s). It wouldn't surprise me if they announce Revelations for the Vita anytime now. I'm still only 25% into the game, but from what I've played so far it's one of the best R.E. games in a long time.

So were the chronicles though wernt they?

I see Remake and Zero being released maybe next June. I dont see nintendo turning down the offer to sell thousands of copies of their games again for doing nothing but permit it

well i got my Microsoft Points about to download it from Xbox Live .. this will be my First game to download on my xbox 360, how long does it usually take? i know it depends on connection, but how long did it take for you guys?

Took me maybe 2 hrs, and that was with code veronica in the bundle

Just bought the ps3 RE Venorica X HD at last week.

I found this HD version got better lighting, water surface render and shadow effect than the old PS2 version.

The fog is gone. And the game looks much better for it to me. its so clean looking now that it feels like its a newer game than re 5. I was well pleased.

The fog is gone. And the game looks much better for it to me. its so clean looking now that it feels like its a newer game than re 5. I was well pleased.

:( at least the fog tried to add atmosphere. Ah well only there in the beginning of the game at night anyways! Prolly pick it up of psn soon

Id only played it on gamecube with the fog and when i got it on psn i was pretty stunned. It does make the game feel a bit different. Its like playing the same game but he arrived a day earlier and its a sunny day.

Id only played it on gamecube with the fog and when i got it on psn i was pretty stunned. It does make the game feel a bit different. Its like playing the same game but he arrived a day earlier and its a sunny day.

Lol!

'one sunny day in spain i was reflecting on raccoon city when a huge boulder fell and i had to sprint to a guy with an axe trying to kill me!'

Just imagine Chris saying 'well princess. A boulder tried to break me once, but i ended up breaking it'

How Chris deals with a boulder

tumblr_ljvsywz3iM1qd5tiuo1_500.gif

How Leon deals with one

boulderrun.jpg

Im surprised he didnt try to talk it into bed like everything else in Re4

Back