Resident Evil HD collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been on Darkside chronicles hd for the last few hrs. Its such a flipping good game. Did game of oblivion then memories of a lost city.

And sidenote, i never realised it until now but theres a guy who lives a few houses away who looks like Steve did after he turned into a Jaberwock

Ive been on Darkside chronicles hd for the last few hrs. Its such a flipping good game. Did game of oblivion then memories of a lost city.

And sidenote, i never realised it until now but theres a guy who lives a few houses away who looks like Steve did after he turned into a Jaberwock

That's an odd thing for a person to look like. :lol

Pics!

Might seen blasphemous coming from me (I know!) but I just got RE4 HD and the Umbrella Chronicles. Decided not to buy CV because, well i hate the game lol.

They NEED to bring REmake and RE Zero out. NOW.

Might seen blasphemous coming from me (I know!) but I just got RE4 HD and the Umbrella Chronicles.
:yess:
Decided not to buy CV because, well i hate the game lol.
1243594993_cupcakedog-war-flashbacks.gif

The special level on umbrella and darkside chronicles is bull****

On umbrella Chronicles i pump as many shots to the final zombies head as physically possible and he still kills me

My trigger finger is vibrating faster than a rampant rabbit taking down all the tofu in darkside chronicles and i still get hit twice before i make it to the gun shop

Back