Resident Evil HD collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kl, might check it out if i ever get a PSMove. Am i right in saying they will never release Zero on PSN/XBL

I think there is a good chance. If these chronicles sell well they will be more inclined to either bark up the tree of the outbreaks or 0+Remake

I might sound easy to please but i just really want them to put the original RE on psn. Not the dual shock one with the crap music and the ability to run 30mph

The Chronicles games are coming out in HD on PS3/360? Sweet. No need for me to pick up the Wii versions again I guess. And agreed with brothers Bakurenoh and Bio, we need 0 and REmake in HD.

so just a quick couple of questions. i need to get a copy of resident evil 4 but i dont have an hd tv. does anyone have a sd tv with the hd version of 4 and if so does it cut anything off/ cropped screen? also can you play offline on the ps3 after its been downloaded? thanks.

Uhm... I thought the Chronicles series was exclusively for the Wii? :dunno

Anyways, I'll buy it for sure since it'll be fun to play with friends and such.

So... should we be expecting Revelations on PSP/PS3?

CHY0W.gif

Revelations was so weeks ago... LOL Bring on ORC!!! :p

Although a lot of fans enjoyed Darkside Chro. better. I only played Operation Javier.

Back