Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I played a bit of it, it bored me a little (I played RE4 first so that may have been why, I was a bit unfamiliar with RE around the time RE4 came out) but then I picked up RE: DS a lot later and loved it. I just think RE3 is harder to follow all around for some reason. (gameplay and stuff)

So anyone got some good RE Collectibles?

I prefer to play it on Hard mode since you get the gun parts.

I only own both Hot Toys Weskers, Ada and the Palisades Nemesis.

I collected all the Toybiz action figures of RE1 and RE2 back then, have some NECA figures and all the HT figures except for Krauser Transformed. I have almost every copy of each game on each console as well.

I have the complete Toy Biz collection non opened. I have the complete palisades collection, minus g and some hard to find statues made by them. Some Neca ones and two complete sets moby d1ck figures. Hot toys of course and the custom ones.

I only have NECA Leon Kennedy R.P.D. version. Wish he was actually articulated...I was gonna buy the Play Arts of Leon from RE6 but then it turned out to be a horrible mess. Beyond that, RE4 on the Wii is my only physical copy of a game in the series. RE2, and Code Veronica are downloads on my PS3 :lol I had REmake but I couldn't stand the controls so I sold it back to get Assassin's Creed II.

I want HT Leon sooooo bad...

I have the complete Toy Biz collection non opened. I have the complete palisades collection, minus g and some hard to find statues made by them. Some Neca ones and two complete sets moby d1ck figures. Hot toys of course and the custom ones.
Great collection
Youre_awesome_gif.gif

Forgot to mention I had some Palisades ones as well. I quit with RE collectibles. For some reason they never make Wesker or Barry or complete a line. Palisades had a good thing going and they suddenly disappeared. It seems most figure companies don't give two ****s about Resident Evil, which is why I said **** it and made my own :lol

Palisades went out of business didn't they? That may be why

A tragedy...seriously. A shame when companies that are doing a great job with a license and then lose it for some reason.

A tragedy...seriously. A shame when companies that are doing a great job with a license and then lose it for some reason.

But now we have HCG, Play Art Kai, and Hot Toys.

Neca is no longer making RE toys.

Play Arts Kai's Leon Kennedy and Helena Harper are pretty bad from what I've heard and a step down as well. Chris is good from what I heard and Sheva's paint looks bad but still I've seen her in person, not too shabby. NECA's RE figures have non-existent articulation :lol they look great though and some of them have superb accessories. HCG and Hot Toys are superb looking, just a bit too much at this point. Though the HT I missed out on.

One must wonder why. That trailer looks so beutiful. Then sheva came out of nowhere and we got that mess that was 5. I mean that trailer puts you in overwhelming odds

Back