Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resident Evil 4 is getting a proper PC port with upgraded textures, 1080p resolution and 60fps?

Damn you Crapcom, as if the PS3/360 remastered wasn't bad enough! They should patch the damn thing. :mad:

Why can't we get a portable port? I'd play and buy that at least. There's no need for another PC port with the PC mods doing this for free.

Why can't we get a portable port? I'd play and buy that at least. There's no need for another PC port with the PC mods doing this for free.

Good call. I'd love to play RE4 on my Vita.

That being said, I want my money back for the console HD version of RE4, it was just.. bad.

I only got Code Veronica X HD for my YouTube Let's Play and the fact that I couldn't get a PS2 copy. I saw no real differences between them...also what the **** is with the trophies for Code Veronica X and RE4 HD? No really, what is this?

I only got Code Veronica X HD for my YouTube Let's Play and the fact that I couldn't get a PS2 copy. I saw no real differences between them...also what the **** is with the trophies for Code Veronica X and RE4 HD? No really, what is this?

Nonsense:lol

What was so bad about them? Only complaint I have is the controls on a 360 controller for RE4. Beating the target games was a nightmare.

The Co-op in Lost nightmare is enjoyable, and still provide the spookiness. I guess the problem comes when you and your partner are together like 95% of the time.

I agree! Co-Op doesn't work with RE.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Wow….sad…

Mamoru Samuragochi, the deaf composer who was thought to have created the soundtracks for Resident Evil and Onimusha titles, has admitted someone else has been writing his music for almost two decades.

The Japan Times reports that Samuragochi, known as a "modern Beethoven" due to his hearing impairment, went deaf at the age of 35 but continued to work using "absolute pitch".

In Japan, he's most famous for his piece Hiroshima Symphony, a tribute to the survivors of the atomic bomb attacks. His other work includes compositions for Resident Evil: The Director's Cut in 1997 (called Biohazard in Japan), which he did "while hiding his severe hearing disability and living under harsh conditions," according to his website.

"In 1999, right before he started composing the music for the game Onimusha he completely lost his hearing," the site continues. "However the piece he composed, “Symphony, Rising Sun” was highly acclaimed and was noticed by the public as a master piece."

It now turns out that none of these pieces were created by Samuragochi, and that they were instead the work of an individual unable to come forward for personal reasons, according to his lawyer.

Samuragochi's solicitor said that his client was "deeply sorry as he has betrayed fans and disappointed others".

"He knows he could not possibly make any excuse for what he has done. He is mentally distressed and not in a condition to properly express his own thoughts".

https://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/05/resident-evil-and-onimusha-composer-admits-hes-a-fraud

tumblr_lr87hulAmI1qaljwj.gif

He only worked on RE1 and Dual Shock...who cares? Still pathetic.

There not the strongest OSTs of the series anyways.

RE2 = Masami Ueda

CV = Takeshi Miura, Hijiri Anze, and Sanae Kasahara

RE2 = Masami Ueda

Yea RE2 had the best soundtrack brings back memories its that good.

RE2 = Masami Ueda

It's not as sad as it effects the RE series, but the guys entire career. 2 decades of falsified work? I plagiarized once in 5th grade and felt really bad about it for like a week, Can't imagine what he's going through :lol

A taste of the upgraded textures of the PC version, plus it runs in 60fps (can't be experienced on Youtube):

Damn it Capcom, I want me RE4 HD refund!

They sure are getting mileage out of that game. They just don't know what to do with RE anymore.

Back