Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P3 privateer paints are really good with minimal diluting for acrylics that'll work on that presumably rubber surface if that's what you want to do. In game though, it's yellow if you're going for accuracy, the gear's a weird mix of olive and yellow.
I'm actually not sure. I still need to download the Survivors mode and take a better look at this guy first. I'm pretty sure I also goofed up with his gear in some way. This guy carries around a lot of storage! lol

Speaking of, I know Project_A posted a pic of this one awhile ago, but for anyone who hasn't yet heard, Giantoy now has her up for pre-order.
I'm kind've excited for this one! lol I think other than the Super Duck version, this one resembles the game model pretty accurately.
Giantoy PreOrder

View attachment 529060View attachment 529061
Yes he does have alot of stuff too much !! But yeah double check cuz it definitely looks like its olive green.

I'm actually not sure. I still need to download the Survivors mode and take a better look at this guy first. I'm pretty sure I also goofed up with his gear in some way. This guy carries around a lot of storage! lol
The definitely did. Hunk's webgear attachs wrong in the front, it's meant to be two straps in different spots, it's also the wrong color, as the chest, chest pouches and webgear under the back pouch (and the shoulder bits) are supposed to be a tan yellow color. The olive drab is correct on everything else minus his holster which is meant to be black. The helmet in general is all sorts of off, but looks close enough where it's not a huge deal or you could maybe commission a 3-d print of it down the line.

Most of the figure is accurate to the in game model, but those parts are for sure inaccurate. In their defense though, it's weird that capcom made that choice of gear color, and they should've went either full tan or full green on that gear. in game.

Hello all! Been a longtime lurker of this thread, but thought I'd finally join in. Recently finished a custom
Hot x DAMTOYS Resident Evil 4 Remake Leon Figure.

Honestly amazed by how well the Hot Toys parts worked with the Damtoys body. The only real flaw is the hands. Since the DAMTOYS wrist joints look unsightly with the bare arms exposed I ended up using the Hot Toys hands on the Damtoys wrist pegs.
20210618_201014.jpg
20210620_124700.jpg
20210623_212434.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all! Been a longtime lurker of this thread, but thought I'd finally join in. Recently finished a custom

Honestly amazed by how well the Hot Toys parts worked with the Damtoys body. The only real flaw is the hands. Since the DAMTOYS wrist joints look unsightly with the bare arms exposed I ended up using the Hot Toys hands on the Damtoys wrist pegs. They hold quite well for posing but only horizontal motion is possible otherwise they fall off.
Damn that looks pretty awesome dude!! working on something similar myself!!
Still hate those Hot Toys parts tho, some company desperately needs to make some accurate alternatives to those.

Honestly amazed by how well the Hot Toys parts worked with the Damtoys body. The only real flaw is the hands. Since the DAMTOYS wrist joints look unsightly with the bare arms exposed I ended up using the Hot Toys hands on the Damtoys wrist pegs. They hold quite well for posing but only horizontal motion is possible otherwise they fall off.
View attachment 529104View attachment 529098
Looks great minus the shoulders…. Looks kinda awkward.

Anyone have any Hunk light up eyes ideas? I am coming up blank what to use .
The other guy just straight up bought a panzer cop head. Outside of that, I was thinking of just using teh extra ehad I bought, dremeling the entire eye section out, and part of teh back of teh head, and sticking some sort of make shift led unit in there with two "eyes".

yea I cant find that panzer head by itself , that's an idea , there was a site that had leds but for the life of me I can not remember what it was.

yea I cant find that panzer head by itself , that's an idea , there was a site that had leds but for the life of me I can not remember what it was.
Well, I was thinking I could use the gundam model kit leds for the MG kits, some of the zeon eyes tend to use red, so I was thinking of doing that. Might work

Whoo! Got my Damtoys Leon today. Still setting him up. Only problem so far is the glue on the patrol belt is weaker then the velcro it is holding so it keeps peeling apart and getting everything tacky.

Back