Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would also love to see game sculpts of characters like Rebecca, Joseph, Richard, Brad, Enrico, etc.

I have been collecting customizing figures since late 80's. Display constraints have forced me to be more selective on characters. This being said in the last year I have commissioned over 150 heads of you name it I probably am or have done it. TV Characters, BSG, Star Trek tons of movie characters. My missio was to create supporting characters to figures already made and those that have not been made. Greatest American Hero Katt head with Dan Castro doing the costume. Bill Maxwell Culp coming soon to go with him. Knightrider, Smokey and the Bandit also Justice Sheriff. At some point I will be posting a complete list of all the characters which are being done in limited runs for likeminded collector.

I have been collecting customizing figures since late 80's. Display constraints have forced me to be more selective on characters. This being said in the last year I have commissioned over 150 heads of you name it I probably am or have done it. TV Characters, BSG, Star Trek tons of movie characters. My missio was to create supporting characters to figures already made and those that have not been made. Greatest American Hero Katt head with Dan Castro doing the costume. Bill Maxwell Culp coming soon to go with him. Knightrider, Smokey and the Bandit also Justice Sheriff. At some point I will be posting a complete list of all the characters which are being done in limited runs for likeminded collector.
Any videogame stuff or only movies, there's two guys in particular I'm dying for in figure form.

Finally got mine , just need my grim reaper still. Taking forever
16238247337927169992053190873009.jpg

Project_A not sure, have you seen my question for you? I asked a few times on here and in dms .​

He's good about responding but he's probably just not bothering to answer. Dyce, I'm gonna be real with you here; you and I are long frequenters here but since 2012 you've shown little to no progress in any customs which is probably why he's not bothering if I'm being honest. PA's made dozens of customs over the years and constantly posts pics, I made around 30 in 2012 alone. It's kind of weird, man. Don't want to start any drama, we just want to see your work after all these years especially since you ask more than anyone how we made or where we got parts from.

Oh I understand, feels weird people dont want to answer when questions are asked if there so hyped up and happy about there work. I don't rush on any of mine , takes awhile for me to get anything and everything done for just one figure, and when I think I am done then I think of something better or don't like what I have done, this stuff isn't cheap as you definitely know , I ask many questions before doing anything, dying or painting or making something that could possibly destroy an expensive figure that I spent at least 200. Or more on. Didn't you guys see my 1/6 rpd west hall dio ??? Noone said anything about it, maybe I'll post another picture just to get the hype up. And in no way am I trying to prove with a male private parts competition on who's Is bigger at all on this forum. Thought we were all in the same game at making cool stuff and talking about it. Not look what I have but not gonna answer any questions anyone has on it because it is mine and mine alone. Noone can make it but me type of **** . Naw mean? The reason I came to this forum in the beginning was cuz of all the help and how positive everyone was on it. This message is in general also , meaning everyone and anyone not just one person. So I'll do a few post right after this and if anyone has any questions feel free to ask on here or on dm and if I don't answer back please ask again, I don't ignore anyone . Let's make the best Raccoon city in 1/6 scale that we can and be merry ...

Here's some pictures by popular demand, here's the r.p.d. west hall with dam toys leon that still needs to be weathered and mr x also, does anyone have any good ideas about dying mr x's coat the olive green ? Any help would be grateful . And 2 zombies, there both customs . And the last one has a signed backdrop from the dam toys figure that's signed by the Leon's voice actor overall alot still needs to be done but I am happy how it looks. By the end of the year I am getting a 1/6 rpd squad car and a 1/6 front of the r.p.d. stairs and front door and gate and all that, gonna be HUGE. Also with tons of custom zombies 🧟‍♂️

20210617_221239.jpg
20210617_221253.jpg
20210617_221308.jpg
20210617_221319.jpg
20210617_221329.jpg
20210617_221612.jpg

Here's some pictures by popular demand, here's the r.p.d. west hall with dam toys leon that still needs to be weathered and mr x also, does anyone have any good ideas about dying mr x's coat the olive green ? Any help would be grateful . And 2 zombies, there both customs . And the last one has a signed backdrop from the dam toys figure that's signed by the Leon's voice actor overall alot still needs to be done but I am happy how it looks. By the end of the year I am getting a 1/6 rpd squad car and a 1/6 front of the r.p.d. stairs and front door and gate and all that, gonna be HUGE. Also with tons of custom zombies 🧟‍♂️

View attachment 528803View attachment 528804View attachment 528805View attachment 528806View attachment 528807View attachment 528808

This is what I'm talking about, Dyce, top quality stuff! This is my first time seeing this and it's the best RPD dio hands down! I urge you to post more pics, especially utilizing this dio! Did you build it all yourself? If someone commissioned it I'd definitely like to know :lol

Airbrush painting is your best bet for Mr. X's coat. Brushing with a normal brush will create brush strokes and is generally only used for weathering on dirt and the like.

This is what I'm talking about, Dyce, top quality stuff! This is my first time seeing this and it's the best RPD dio hands down! I urge you to post more pics, especially utilizing this dio! Did you build it all yourself? If someone commissioned it I'd definitely like to know :lol

Airbrush painting is your best bet for Mr. X's coat. Brushing with a normal brush will create brush strokes and is generally only used for weathering on dirt and the like.
Thanks alot , yeah I have so many projects and figures all resident evil and some world War one figures that I'm working on , yes the dio was commissioned same person doing the front of the rpd for me , I will keep him anonymous atm until I get my stuff completed as I think that seems fair so I can get mine on time. Is there a way for mr x's coat to be dyed or paint is probably the only option that would show up ? Here's a few other things also working on a few rpd officers and the sheriff in re2r,
20210617_232243.jpg
20210617_232323.jpg
20210617_232326.jpg
20210617_232329.jpg

Finally got this one.
I think I might lean towards the MT version in terms of paint quality though. lol
I might try my luck at touching this sculpt up when my own paint skills become a little better.
I already scooped out a bit of the extra plastic around the neck hole where the adapter plugs into. Made her head sit more naturally, instead of giving her the thin neck appearance.

20210617_030853.jpg
20210617_031141.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got this one.
I think I might lean towards the MT version in terms of paint quality though. lol
I might try my luck at touching this sculpt up when my own paint skills become a little better.
I already scooped out a bit of the extra plastic around the neck hole where the adapter plugs into. Made her head sit more naturally, instead of giving her the long neck appearance.

View attachment 528839View attachment 528840
Looks 100 times better then stock!!

Thanks alot , yeah I have so many projects and figures all resident evil and some world War one figures that I'm working on , yes the dio was commissioned same person doing the front of the rpd for me , I will keep him anonymous atm until I get my stuff completed as I think that seems fair so I can get mine on time. Is there a way for mr x's coat to be dyed or paint is probably the only option that would show up ? Here's a few other things also working on a few rpd officers and the sheriff in re2r,
You did some cool work, would love to see you do more dioramas. I wouldn't get too upset about project a not answering, I sent a bunch of messages out to who bought Leon some questions about the figure itself, I got a ton of answers, but I think PA was the only one who didn't respond.

The result was I managed to fix my Leon's issues and get some tips from people on how to fix figures in the future, Luiseenigma and Sarah gave me the biggest help for that (thanks guys) , but Brooklynwolf also helped Everybody else helped just confirming what I'd been hearing about Leon, in that there were a few common problems with him involving the belt at least.

tl;dr I wouldn't take it personally, I don't expect anybody to respond at all, but when they do it's good stuff.

One thing I'm kinda shocked at though, is that nobody has done a Kevin Ryman custom with the Damtoys Leon and a custom head, like a repainted DMCV Dante head would probably hit the spot.

You did some cool work, would love to see you do more dioramas. I wouldn't get too upset about project a not answering, I sent a bunch of messages out to who bought Leon some questions about the figure itself, I got a ton of answers, but I think PA was the only one who didn't respond.

The result was I managed to fix my Leon's issues and get some tips from people on how to fix figures in the future, Luiseenigma and Sarah gave me the biggest help for that (thanks guys) , but Brooklynwolf also helped Everybody else helped just confirming what I'd been hearing about Leon, in that there were a few common problems with him involving the belt at least.

tl;dr I wouldn't take it personally, I don't expect anybody to respond at all, but when they do it's good stuff.

One thing I'm kinda shocked at though, is that nobody has done a Kevin Ryman custom with the Damtoys Leon and a custom head, like a repainted DMCV Dante head would probably hit the spot.

I thought about it years ago, but then realized I would want to make the rest of the Outbreak characters and that deterred me. I was already pretty spent after making pretty much every character from RE0-RE5. Returned to make a few more from Revelations 2 a few years later but haven't done anything since and don't plan to. RE7 and RE8 characters just don't hit the same for me.

Back