Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My SWTOYS Rebecca figures were shipped from Giantoy! Should be seeing pics on BBICN soon.
Now I just need the green Medic outfit from RE0. Anyone have one for sale? lol
I do but re-issuing it for this custom:

3662959B-BC83-4BF2-B028-263B2AD37CE2.jpeg

Awesome! For some reason, I find the inclusion of Rosemary as an accessory hilarious :lol

He is up on OSK. Looks like the total is 163 which isn’t bad at all. Not sure if I will pick him up though. I typically only have enough room for characters’ “classic” looks.

ooof!! I do not like that Chris head at all, feels all kinds of wrong! and the fact he doesn't come with his B look makes it a pass from me.

Tho good to see someone attempting Villages figures

While I'm excited that Master Team's tackling this figure, (been wanting an updated Chris since Hot Toy's RE5) - I do feel that this headsculpt still has some work to go before it reaches an actual likeness. Something seems oddly off about the present prototype. Anyone else get that feeling too?

I feel that other then the sculpt being off the body is pretty small when it should be more fit chris is very muscular since 5 and his body type stayed the same up until village especially when he is wearing the coat.
8be73396c0524815ab47e5e9de4decd9.jpg
ca6505e2767d0e5871ca7637a0fd9e0d.jpg

Awesome! For some reason, I find the inclusion of Rosemary as an accessory hilarious :lol
I was thinking that too. One would think they'd add her to a character like Mia. But it looks like Chris got stuck with the creepy baby instead. LOL

But it is cool to see they're working on Village characters now. I think we can almost say for sure now that someone out there is tackling a Lady Dimitrescu figure as well. Which will probably end up being even more anticipated than Lim's Arthur figure. :lol

Last edited:
The likeness of the head is completely off regarding everything imo. also agree the body is lacking the muscles and super tight shirt but hopefully the figure still has the imposing size, fingers crossed they didn't just use a standard body they had laying around.

Don't wanna be too harsh but the only thing i like from that Chris figure is the pistol so i will probably pass, tho after seeing how good the Agent 47 figure looks i might impulsively pick up both.

That hairline still bothers me and idk there’s something about the foggy eyes up close that look strange.

He is up on OSK. Looks like the total is 163 which isn’t bad at all. Not sure if I will pick him up though. I typically only have enough room for characters’ “classic” looks.
same here, no rooms for realistic looking modern RE characters. When you look at them they just don't shout out BIOHAZARD.

Back