Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My leon uses the body on the top left. All are pretty much the same, just variations of height, arm articulation and neck joints. I like my Leon to use the seamless neck though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again. :) I'm gonna get same body (BD009 with the seamless neck), because I don't like how the arms look from the side on the BD007.

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks again. :) I'm gonna get same body (BD009 with the seamless neck), because I don't like how the arms look from the side on the BD007.

s-l1600.jpg

Ahh okay to each his own lol. I like the more range of motion with double jointed arms. This one is single jointed

another one.. yet alot of this Jill's "Cosplayers" doesnt seems have any perfect set.... MTToys head is the best outthere, but this set is the most acceptable i guess, if the final product the same as this prototype that is....

153400fig3i27yjo3v2i3i.jpg

153400dwsmrmywhmkk4m56.jpg

I'd like to see an official Jill from DAMTOYS but they may be turned off due to the abundance of third party Jill's.

another one.. yet alot of this Jill's "Cosplayers" doesnt seems have any perfect set.... MTToys head is the best outthere, but this set is the most acceptable i guess, if the final product the same as this prototype that is....

I'd like to see an official Jill from DAMTOYS but they may be turned off due to the abundance of third party Jill's.
Do they even still have the RE license? I was hoping we'd get a Carlos out of them, or anybody really, but we didn't.

nnW6haT.jpg

I got a BD009 Coo Model body to replace the old HT body for my RE4 Leon, but how can I make the hands fit on the new body? The hand just falls off. Sadly, I can't just change the wrist pegs (if possible), because one of them broke on the old HT body and I don't have one to replace.

nnW6haT.jpg

I got a BD009 Coo Model body to replace the old HT body for my RE4 Leon, but how can I make the hands fit on the new body? The hand just falls off. Sadly, I can't just change the wrist pegs (if possible), because one of them broke on the old HT body and I don't have one to replace.
If you don't mind replacing parts i'd suggestion replacing the gloves with the Dam Toys Leon gloves, might be easier than searching around for those older style wrist pegs.

And please no more RE3R Jill’s(tank top version) lol the HH version just re used the last jill set and that hair on the sculpt! Lol

F2CF35EB-2846-4951-867E-9C66CE66B439.jpeg

All these companies seem to make is Jill. Why not Carlos or some other character? Were flooded with Jills

Back