Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure that sculpt was supposed to look like this. Lol
ee689bdcd692513355af6894b4afc3e0.jpg

The sculpt and paint apps look very 1/12 lol and that tiny badge... definitely skipping this and might buy the rail gun loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sculpt and paint apps look very 1/12 lol and that tiny badge... definitely skipping this and might buy the rail gun loose.

Yeah thats what I'm thinking too. And maybe grab a extra head sculpt too.
Ah who am I kidding, it's Jill! I'll probably buy two of them! lol :slap
I'm not sure what it is though, but something looks off. Maybe it's the body size?

Oh wow! It looks amazing! Where did you find this picture of the head sculpt? Will it be the official head sculpt of Daftoys?

I really hope that weird hairline gap isn't in the final sculpt. [emoji848]
I'm not sure this figure justifies the price tag at 190 CAD. I think this might be the most expensive Jill release yet. Lol

78099f37775ce16f8d5935ca7a622aeb.jpg

I went with the SWToys version today, I like that the clothing seems to fit better and I'm happy with the headsculpt. There are a few RE3R Jill Valentine's available now and on most of them the clothing seems real baggy for some reason.

Question for anyone , on Jill's re3r regular outfit vs the stars outfit from the same game is her belt a shoulder straps different ?

It?s the same shoulder holster and duty belt.

4e79c62ef45755e9e5c12d71c05f9d1e.jpg

From onesixthkit. Fastest figure I?ve received lately. Less than 2 weeks.

Could be.... dunno. Lol looks the same to me just with added shoulder pads.

Back