Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd you mod the head? and where'd you get that stand? Figured it was worth asking again since we all lost our places with the update.
Hi. Sorry for late reply. I can’t enter this forum for the last few days.

I bought this figure stand on eBay. It’s really cool!

I used “Hot toys Kerberos panzer cop” head and modified body. :)

B0B534E1-6AFF-4A8E-849F-11975241F969.jpeg
0DD2DE6C-1F1F-4C2E-9FDA-7FC26C911C3F.jpeg

Hey guys, has anyone attempted to remove the battlesuit jill costume or will it tear apart due to the age? I need to get to that loose joint underneath.

If you don't mind replacing parts i'd suggestion replacing the gloves with the Dam Toys Leon gloves, might be easier than searching around for those older style wrist pegs.
Strange how you had to mod yours, my hands just popped right on

Hey guys, has anyone attempted to remove the battlesuit jill costume or will it tear apart due to the age? I need to get to that loose joint underneath.

Depends on how you store and display them usually i guess... I bought mine when Jill's BS started preorder, so its already 10 years more i guess.. and it is still hold very well.... even painted the other one to make Revelation Suit....

JILLLSSSSS.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on how you store and display them usually i guess... I buyed mine when Jill's BS started preorder, so its already 10 years more i guess.. and it is still hold very well.... even painted the other one to make Revelation Suit....

View attachment 527975
Hey man, thanks for the reply, I'm grateful. That Jill collection is sick!

Hi. Sorry for late reply. I can’t enter this forum for the last few days.

I bought this figure stand on eBay. It’s really cool!

I used “Hot toys Kerberos panzer cop” head and modified body. :)

View attachment 527941View attachment 527942
thanks for the heads up, didn't expect that head to fit, let alone being able to find one for sale alone. I'll keep an eye out for teh base, and then maybe cutopen teh other head I'm getting in the mail to house red LEDs.

Long time since I visited the forum... I have commissioned and made a few 1/6 heads for RE Characters movie line. Barry Burton and Luther West. Pictures to follow.

Back