Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those are great!

Im not as confident with customising myself, however i want to put a different body with my S.T.A.R.S Chris as the muscle body is just not poseable at all. Any ideas which body would work best?

Ive been told that the Comdeian HT figure has a good enough body which would suit Chris from RE1 but im not sure, i read about the issue with the neck stalk and that body.

Any advice would be appreciated. :)

Wow those are great!

Im not as confident with customising myself, however i want to put a different body with my S.T.A.R.S Chris as the muscle body is just not poseable at all. Any ideas which body would work best?

Ive been told that the Comdeian HT figure has a good enough body which would suit Chris from RE1 but im not sure, i read about the issue with the neck stalk and that body.

provided the head socket is of proper height ..... comedian/wolvernine body has the best neck of any male HT figures. Both for looks and articulation.

Actually Advance TT body is a good/cheap alternative

Last edited:
Wow those are great!

If you don't mind the Buff look, consider the new T-800 body. I believe it has the same neck issue though.

Hey....I'm to lazy to scroll back.....but was just wondering if any of u have done Leon? :huh

He's my Favz! :D

Hey....I'm to lazy to scroll back.....but was just wondering if any of u have done Leon? :huh

He's my Favz! :D
Hot Toys released 2 versions a few years back. Bad news is they're sold out now and go for insane prices on the secondary market. :(

6357_press11-001.jpg

6358_press04-001.jpg

Hot Toys released 2 versions a few years back. Bad news is they're sold out now and go for insane prices on the secondary market. :(

6357_press11-001.jpg

6358_press04-001.jpg

Yeah...I remember that fig....so awesome! But U can tell how much better HT have improved. :clap

But I wanted to see if any of u did ur own customs of him! I'm just curious like that. :lol

I really wish HT would make an updated version of Leon. I'd also like to see an updated Dr. Salvador figure but because he wasn't a huge seller that probably won't happen. There's just something off about the original.

I really wish HT would make an updated version of Leon. I'd also like to see an updated Dr. Salvador figure but because he wasn't a huge seller that probably won't happen. There's just something off about the original.

To me it's the shape of his head. Should have had rounded edges where HT made em square. also missing the rope around the neck but I fixed that.

Yeah...I think it's definitely the shape of the head...also the size of it....looks a bit small for his body IMO.

To me it's the shape of his head. Should have had rounded edges where HT made em square. also missing the rope around the neck but I fixed that.

I also think the head could also stand to be a little bit bigger too. Just seemed a tad small.

If they ever make an updated Leon, I think the Perseus body would do nicely.

Hey those look great. I'm glad to see a figure of Josh. My only suggestion is perhaps finding a OD green vest for him instead of tan. HUNK looks awesome too.

yea thanks.
but the jill and barry figures are not finish.

i am still looking for a Ray Stevenson head sculpt for barry and i tink i'm gonna buy an extra bbsa jill head to swap on the custom.

Last edited:
How do you think a HT Perseus body would work on a S.T.A.R.S Chris, has anyone tried it?

Last edited:
perseus is not available yet.

Ah sorry, i saw some of the Perseus body were available loose from China/Hong Kong and wondered if anyone had bought one and thought of trying it on a Chris or if it would even work for Chris.

Im just trying to find the best body that will work with S.T.A.R.S Chris and BSAA Chris, obviously im looking for a less buff body for the S.T.A.R.S Chris as he didnt seem as pumped up then but in saying that where did he find the time between Resi 1 and Rei 5 to work out so much??

Back