Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah sorry, i saw some of the Perseus body were available loose from China/Hong Kong and wondered if anyone had bought one and thought of trying it on a Chris or if it would even work for Chris.

Im just trying to find the best body that will work with S.T.A.R.S Chris and BSAA Chris, obviously im looking for a less buff body for the S.T.A.R.S Chris as he didnt seem as pumped up then but in saying that where did he find the time between Resi 1 and Rei 5 to work out so much??

I have my STARS Chris on the Comedian body and it looks great, with a little alteration to the shirt's sleeves.

Ah sorry, i saw some of the Perseus body were available loose from China/Hong Kong and wondered if anyone had bought one and thought of trying it on a Chris or if it would even work for Chris.

Im just trying to find the best body that will work with S.T.A.R.S Chris and BSAA Chris, obviously im looking for a less buff body for the S.T.A.R.S Chris as he didnt seem as pumped up then but in saying that where did he find the time between Resi 1 and Rei 5 to work out so much??

oh sorry my mistake.

I have my STARS Chris on the Comedian body and it looks great, with a little alteration to the shirt's sleeves.

I managed to get a comedian on ebay for £70 so im going to try and use the body and keep the bandolier and grenade launcher for my T-800 Arnie when it turns up.

What did you have to do to the sleeves?

oh sorry my mistake.

No probs! It was just incase someone had thought of doing it, if i hadnt seen them on ebay loose the past few days i wouldnt have thought of it.

Might get one to try, they look similar to the new muscular body and i dont know it the Perseus one will be as wanted as its got a little darker skin tone than the T-800 body...i wonder if that would be better for Chris as he seems to have a tan.

I managed to get a comedian on ebay for £70 so im going to try and use the body and keep the bandolier and grenade launcher for my T-800 Arnie when it turns up.

What did you have to do to the sleeves?

Nothing much, I just had to sew in the seams to tighten the sleeves a little. They look a little big on the comedian body. The biceps are bigger on Chris's muscle body. You dont have to do it, it looks fine with out it, but it improves it imo.

No probs! It was just incase someone had thought of doing it, if i hadnt seen them on ebay loose the past few days i wouldnt have thought of it.

Might get one to try, they look similar to the new muscular body and i dont know it the Perseus one will be as wanted as its got a little darker skin tone than the T-800 body...i wonder if that would be better for Chris as he seems to have a tan.

I believe The Persus body is more like of the Comedian/Wolverine body in size. I think they even share the same arms. The T-800 body is a lot more massive.

Perseus body:
byskqiwb2kkgrhqmokjuewm.jpg

T-800 body
bs4skewkkgrhqyheyevf0d8.jpg

Last edited:
Ok i got my Comedian...how the hell do i get the harness off him so i can take the rubber jumpsuit off??!

Ok i got my Comedian...how the hell do i get the harness off him so i can take the rubber jumpsuit off??!

You basically have to break it to get it off. Seems like the most popular method is to pry the edge of the shotgun shell holder loose on the left side. It's held together with glue but with a little patience it can be pried apart with minimal damage.

You basically have to break it to get it off. Seems like the most popular method is to pry the edge of the shotgun shell holder loose on the left side. It's held together with glue but with a little patience it can be pried apart with minimal damage.

Thanks for that, managed to prize it off. Put the Chris head on the body looks ok, now need to re-dress the outfit on the new body and see how that looks.

Yeah very impressive. I'm going to have to find out more about his Jill. I got the rest of Alpha team in progress besides her.

I just popped my own Advanced TT head on my WIP Barry and I have to admit I'm liking it. I may have to steal that idea instead of going with the Ray Stevenston head. Hmmm...

Decided to register for this site. Gotta say I am loving your Alpha Team bashes so far. Your joseph's looking a lot better than mine, I couldn't find pants that matched the artwork the way yours did so I settled for the regular woodland camo. I know what you mean about the headband, took me forever too and I just decided to enlist the help of my trusty krazy glue to hold it in place.

I am rethinking the vest on Barry and might consider toning down the colors. BTW, did the shoulder holster you have on yours come like that or did you need to tweak it?

I'm still looking for suitable heads for Brad and other Bravo team members. Any idea what color Enrico's vest and pants are? It seemed to change with the REmake and I am trying to match that as best I can.

Thanks. I knew I was gonna screw up Billy's tattoo if I just did it by hand, and I wasn't sure how good using custom stencils would be for it, so what I did was just draw it by hand, shrunk it down and cut them out and pasted it on. It's not 100% but it works. Did the same with the S.T.A.R.S. logos too. Now my only problem is finding a head for it. A bald or very short hairstyle for a Billy hs would work since I can glue on rabbit fur for his hair.

My Bravo team is nearly complete. Richard is done, Kenneth is done save for any minor alterations I can do for him. Forest is almost done, Rebecca is almost done too, I just need to find her another pouch. Edward I haven't started on, but I found a nice headset for him to use just need a vest, body and head. Enrico just needs a head and some hands.

I got some RE2 characters in the works. Hunk is nearly done but I'm not sure if he has Umbrella patches on his uniform anywhere. Most pics I've seen don't but I think he'd look cool with them. Otherwise he's finished. Still trying to make me Annette and William Birkin customs look good. Sherry's a major problem getting parts for everything about her to look right - head, body, clothes.

Ada Wong just needs her dress and she's good to go unless she's ever ran around the game in black linerie? :p

Heh Ada's looking pretty good, though I coulda done the hair a little better. I just need the dress and supply her with a tommy gun or her pistol and she's good to go. Based it on her RE4 look.

I can't seem to find pics of Tofu. He's just some white block right? Hehe might be interesting. And he carries a knife only right?

Steve Burnside should be simple to do, all I'd need are the tiger stripe panys and of course a good hs and body.

Well here's me not being lazy and posting some updates to the S.T.A.R.S. crew:

Group shot, sorta, of Bravo team. Notice how Enrico's not done and neither is Forest. Edward has yet to be started.

DSC08567.jpg

Now for individual pics...here's Rebecca Chambers. I need to redo the Rescue logo on the back, somehow it got smudged on the right side a bit. Only thing that I know that's missing is another small pouch on her right side of the belt but otherwise she's done:

DSC08572.jpg
DSC08575.jpg

DSC08576.jpg

DSC08583.jpg

DSC08585.jpg

Here's Richard Aiken. was actually the first custom I completed before anyone else after I worked on Jill and decided to do the rest of the team.

DSC08598.jpg
DSC08600.jpg

DSC08602.jpg

DSC08605.jpg

Next is Kenneth J. Sullivan. I didn't know what to do about the video recorder he had taped to his harness so I left that out.

DSC08608.jpg
DSC08609.jpg

DSC08612.jpg

That's it for Bravo team so far. Here are some pics of revised Brad and Joseph and also Hunk, who I completed a while back but never posted up the pics:

DSC08617.jpg

DSC08619.jpg

DSC08589.jpg

Hunk1.jpg
Hunk3.jpg

Hunk4.jpg
Hunk5.jpg

Back