Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice CCat313 . HUNK is so bad ass!

Question for the customizers, does anyone know if the arms from Comedian or Perseus will fit on Wesker's body? I was thinking of maybe trying to switch out the arms on my STARS Wesker so the joints don't look so funny.

Last edited:
Very nice CCat313 . HUNK is so bad ass!

Question for the customizers, does anyone know if the arms from Comedian or Perseus will fit on Wesker's body? I was thinking of maybe trying to switch out the arms on my STARS Wesker so the joints don't look so funny.

They will, but you might have to modify the part that attaches the shoulder to the body. the swivel peg on the Comedian is a little wider, so you have to dremel the notch it sits in (Ive done it, so I know it works). The reason I said "might have to" is because I could not remove the screws on the shoulder part that holds the arm on either the TT or the Comedian body. Im thinking I didnt have the right screw driver. So if you can remove those screws on the shoulder, it should be easier.

They will, but you might have to modify the part that attaches the shoulder to the body. the swivel peg on the Comedian is a little wider, so you have to dremel the notch it sits in (Ive done it, so I know it works). The reason I said "might have to" is because I could not remove the screws on the shoulder part that holds the arm on either the TT or the Comedian body. Im thinking I didnt have the right screw driver. So if you can remove those screws on the shoulder, it should be easier.

Thanks a ton for that info onethousandmasks.

anyone going to do a custom of jill in the stars uniform now since the there bsaa jill is out

anyone going to do a custom of jill in the stars uniform now since the there bsaa jill is out

That's my aim. I think BSAA Jill looks nice enough but I love RE1 Jill too much so I am going to combine my custom effort with the hs and body of the HT Jill. Hopefully will turn out good.

going to do a custom of jill with the stars uniform on cant wait to get the parts from the bsaa jill

Well here's me not being lazy and posting some updates to the S.T.A.R.S. crew:

Group shot, sorta, of Bravo team. Notice how Enrico's not done and neither is Forest. Edward has yet to be started.

DSC08567.jpg

Impressive.

Very awesome Jill. I wish that seller would make here RE1 STARS outfit so I can finish off Alpha team a lot easier. But with Flint coming soon, I'll be able to finish off Joseph soon and Brad's vest just needs another coat of paint and it should be good to go.

Back