Resident Evil 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Co-Op was dead[PS3]. Only one friend had the game and we only played once. Its fun the first hour maybe two but after that it's boring... the story line meh. The little girl always died on me. :lol

If there is a DR3 I'm sure it'll be the same in sales as well. Then Capcom will make exclusive DLC with Frank just to get the fans to buy it. Plus, fans were already starting to hate the new guy. Look what happened to DmC.

RE5 Versus mode had those people. Some did glitch though. At the moment Tomb Raider is so bad.... ugh I wish I didn't need the trophies to get platinum. :monkey2 Worst multiplayer ever!

Girl I'd boost with u if we were on same console. I've seen people with infinite rocket launcher in team survivors once. Pissed me off. Oh! I encountered my first re6 modder with the training skill in predator mode last week. They still lost ;)

Girl I'd boost with u if we were on same console. I've seen people with infinite rocket launcher in team survivors once. Pissed me off. Oh! I encountered my first re6 modder with the training skill in predator mode last week. They still lost ;)

Thought project A was a guy?

Get a PS3! :monkey3

Thought project A was a guy?

The funny thing is, that you can count the number of girls on this forum with just your fingers. There's: The Ween, Jen, AdoptedScot, AllisonAmy, Darth Vader, Hunnipot, Star Puffs, Bamboota, BuffyGirl. I think that's it. Lemme know if I missed anyone else :rotfl.

WOW ! going back to R5, I went to a friends house yesturday and we played R5 coop on pc.

WOW this game is even 1000000x better coop. when I asked him what time it was he said 6am. I was not even tired but I had stuff today with the familly. we got to chapter 4.

it changed the whole game. WOW still blown away.
I am very sure we will be playing R6 coop 100%.

I think RE5 is criminally under rated. Its got the whole " no zombies, daylight & not solo player " brush it can be tarnished with but other than that i think its a good solid game with good solid game play.

I agree. I never understood the hate for Resident Evil 5 after the positive reception that 4 received. The gameplay is almost the same, which isn't a terrible thing in my opinion. I would have much preferred more of that than what we got with RE6.

RE4 at least had some intense moments and creepy monsters. RE5 had zero intense moment imo. Not to mention the game is so short especially when compared to RE4. I can do a speed run on RE5 in under 3hrs. RE4 takes at least 7 or 8hrs for me to complete on a speed run. That being said, I do enjoy RE5 and feel it's a better game than alot of people give it credit for. The Mercs is easily the best thing about the game and imho, the best Mercs mode to date. Plus it has Jill and Wesker so that alone makes it worth playing.

Man re 3 is so good. I saved it when i entered the clock tower last time. Ive picked up since then and now im on my way to the hardest puzzle of the entire RE franchise.

Im playing on hard but im still over flowing with magnum ammo, shotgun shells and mines and grenade rounds!

I think RE5 is criminally under rated. Its got the whole " no zombies, daylight & not solo player " brush it can be tarnished with but other than that i think its a good solid game with good solid game play.

It's the most sold re game. It's not underrated. It pissed people off becuase it was the first next gen re game and it was just a copy and paste of 4. Nothing new and nothing scary. If you watched the first couple of trailers you can see it showed so much promise and had alot of intense moments. You had literally hoards of uroboros coming after you. Then the racially insensitive people came and they rewrote the game and added Sheva .

I saw all the original trailers trust me! And i played re 5 before i played re 4 (and when i was playing re 4 for the first time i was commenting on here saying all these things i noticed re 5 had stole )

But i still think its probably the best " pick up and play " re of them all. Re 6 has the easiest controls but due to nothing else going in its favor it sucks. Re 5 boasts better graphics, a great OST great combat system and actually continues the story from the first game. it may be dissapointing in some ways but its my favorite ps3 game and one of my top re games.

Back